An Import Export Coordinator is an important part of any business that deals with the shipping and receiving of goods. A person who holds this position will be responsible for communicating between various shipping companies and handling much of the shipping needs of a particular business. A good resume objective will show that you have all the required skills necessary to function well in such a position.
What the Import Export Coordinator Resume Objectives Should Tell Prospective Employers
A great resume objective should let your prospective employers know that you have the skills, background and experience necessary to fill the role of Import Export Coordinator. This type of position requires the use of many different skills, including customer service training, persuasion techniques, management experience, knowledge of economics both in a micro and macro setting and strong communication skills. An ideal resume objective should highlight that you meet these requirements through your education and work experience.
Sample Import Export Coordinator Resume Objectives
When writing your resume objective, be sure to include the name of the position you are applying for, as well as the name of the company to which you are applying. This will show your potential employer that you are a serious candidate who has taken time to tailor your resume to their needs.
1. Motivated individual with bachelor’s degree in economics and a background in management seeking Import Export Coordinator position at ABC company.
2. Import export professional with 10+ years of experience and strong communication skills in search of Import Export Coordinator position at ABC company.
3. Looking for Import Export Coordinator position at ABC company which will allow for the use of a bachelor’s degree in economics, outstanding communication skills and customer service training.
4. Experienced shipping manager with customer service background and experience in economics looking for position with ABC company as an Import Export Coordinator.
5. Recent graduate with bachelor’s degree in microeconomics and experience in customer service in search of Import Export Coordinator position with ABC company.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Import and Export Coordinator @ DB Schenker
Maria Galindo | MG Objective Seeking a position where to integrate strategies to develop and expand existing customers sales, brand and product evolution, and media endorsement. Organized and dependab...
6 yrs 2 mo
Import/Export Coordinator @ Brewer Science
Responsible Cargo Agent familiar with inspecting, weighing and estimating charges for cargo shipment. Successful in accurately preparing all flight and shipping documents and arranging for cargo picku...
2 yrs 8 mo
Import&Export Manager/Logistics Coordinator @ OEM Bike Productions
Organized, devoted and result oriented Office Manager with experience in supervision, administration, sales and logistics. Excel at handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environme...
International Import/Export Coordinator @ Hilldrup
Orderly and committed Administrative Assistant/Relocation Coordinator offering solid skills in customer relations and resilience to handle challenges of fast-paced office environments. Bringing detail...
20 yrs 10 mo
Import and Export Coordinator @ Ketlog Agenciamento De Cargas Ltda
Reliable Cargo Agent adept at working with transportation and distribution companies to handle domestic and international shipments. Outstanding coordination, organizational and time management skills...
14 yrs 6 mo
Build a resume with LiveCareerBuild my resume
As seen in*
*The names and logos of the companies referred to in this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.