The job of a freight associate is to manage incoming shipments to a warehouse or retail location for purposes of stocking shelves or placing items into inventory. It is typically physical work requiring the ability to unpack, lift, and place items on shelves according to reference codes or numbers. Your resume objective should touch on your physical qualifications, previous experience in shipping or stock work, and a positive attitude toward working in teams.
What The Freight Associate Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Hiring managers often receive numerous applications in response to freight associate job postings, therefore it is important to ensure your resume stands out. Discuss similar work performed in the past, which may include experience as a mover or within transportation and logistics in general. Freight associates often function as part of a team under one or more supervisors, so consider noting your ability to accept direction and work effectively alongside others. With less professional experience, highlight your more immediate qualifications including retail knowledge, energy and physical capability, and attention to detail.
Sample Freight Associate Resume Objectives
Regardless of how many resumes you send out in search of an opportunity, each one should illustrate a genuine interest in working for the particular company you are communicating with. Always be sure to reference the company’s name when stating your objective.
1. Seeking freight associate position at ABC Company that will benefit from punctuality, reliability, and willingness to go above and beyond to perform all job duties at the highest level.
2. Positive go-getter desires freight associate position with ABC Company to utilize team-first mentality and sharp attention to detail.
3. Energetic individual seeking to obtain a freight associate position with ABC Company that will allow use of good physical conditioning, hard work ethic, and positive attitude.
4. Retail representative seeks opportunity to contribute as freight associate at ABC Company with three years of sales floor and stockroom experience.
5. Motivated individual seeks freight associate opportunity with ABC Company that can benefit from strong work ethic, good time management skills, and ability to learn concepts and follow directions.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Encouraging manager and analytical problem-solver with talents for team building, leading and motivating, as well as excellent customer relations aptitude and relationship-building skills. Proficient ...
5 yrs 11 mo
Physically fit General Laborer effective at completing projects and tasks on schedule. Consistently follows through with all orders and instructions. Works well in team setting to complete all job rel...
2 yrs 2 mo