Casting Assistant Resume Objective
A Casting Assistant’s job is to provide assistance to the casting director on selecting the cast for a variety of different media productions. If this is the job for you, then in your resume, include a well-written resume objective to catch your potential employer’s eye. It does not have to be complex; just simply highlight your skills and talents as well as your career goal. You can even add an accomplishment if you like. Keep the statement straightforward and confident to show employers that you are the best candidate for the job.
What the Casting Assistant Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
A Casting Assistant will help pick out cast members for movies, commercials, shows or stage productions. The type of cast they assist in selecting can include actors, dancers, singers and models. They may help with pre-auditions where they will select the initial candidates and read through resumes. With auditions, they provide general assistance, greet potential cast members and help out with camera equipment. Some important skills for this position include communication, organizational, attention to detail and a good knowledge of film and theater.
Sample Casting Assistant Resume Objectives
If there is a specific company you would like to work for, include their name on your resume objective statement. Here are some examples:
1. Looking to secure a Casting Assistant position with (company name) that will allow for the use of good communication and organizational skills.
2. Detail-oriented individual with an extensive knowledge of theater and film seeking employment with (company name) as a Casting Assistant.
3. Searching for an entry-level Casting Assistant position with (company name) for an individual with experience in film and production as well as communication and organizational skills.
4. Seeking employment with (company name) as a Casting Assistant that will enable an individual with exceptional knowledge of film and casting to benefit the organization.
5. Obtain a Casting Assistant position with (company name) that will allow an individual to utilize good communication skills and provide exceptional assistance and support.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.