Resume Templates: Double Sided
Some of our customers have been hired by:
Adding Metrics to Your Double-Sided Resume
In most cases, hiring managers are looking for hard data to back your resume. For some job candidates, it can be challenging coming up with quantifiable performance metrics, or the information may simply inaccessible.
Fortunately, as shown in the double-sided resume template for Word, there are ways to incorporate numbers throughout your work history. Different metrics can include the amount of revenue you brought in, the number of staff who reported to you, personal performance goals, average number of customers served or phones calls made and much more. Metrics not only strengthen your credibility but reinforce your professional accomplishments. Anywhere you can put a number to back a claim, do it.
- Answered 25 phone calls every day
- Oversaw team of 12 web developers during an 8-month website rebuild and launch
- Increased quarterly revenue by 36% over a period of 2 years
- Answered phone calls every day
- Oversaw team of web developers for duration of project
- Increased average quarterly revenue
Users find our resume templates helpful