Currently attending online classes through Seeds of Literacy to complete basic education and obtain GED after only completing up to 11th grade.
- Organized professional with superior work ethic and team player attitude. Exceptional quality control, inspection and problem solving abilities. Commended for honesty, hard work and positive attitude. Consistent ability to stand for long periods of time and safely lift up to 50 pounds.
- Dependable Warehouse professional with excellent time management, equipment operation and teamwork abilities. Knowledgeable about OSHA requirements and general safety practices. Driven to improve efficiency and quality by adhering to company procedures.
- Hardworking Construction Assistant proficient in removing existing construction, preparing sites for work and performing jobs with speed and efficiency to meet challenging business targets and satisfy customer needs.
- Experienced Construction Assistant successful at assisting with the smooth operation of job sites by performing any and all necessary tasks. Dedicated professional with excellent stamina. Familiar with operating in all conditions to complete jobs.
- Friendly Ski Lift Operator delivering positive guest experiences by maintaining efficient and safe lifts. Safety-oriented and focused on creating fun, friendly and welcoming environment for adults and children. Driven work ethic and strong teamwork skills.
- Friendly Recreation Attendant with commitment to delivering excellent customer service. Skilled at ride loading and unloading to maintain seamless operations. Offering excellent active listening and safety oversight skills.
- Organized Busser with 2 years of experience clearing tables quickly and consistently. Skilled at time management, cleanliness and working in fast-paced environments. Knowledgeable in proper sanitation and quality standards with attention to guest and workplace safety.
Job Titles Held: