Innovative Manager seeks position offering opportunities for new professional and personal challenges. Self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude who is driven to learn, improve and succeed.
Have attended continuing education courses on regular basis
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Provide and train top notch customer service.
• Handle client complaints and resolve client communication issues (along with the Customer Relations Manager and/or Medical Director).
• Assist doctors and Client Relations Manager in establishing hospital standard operating procedures/protocols (SOP) and training protocols for all staff members.
• Lead practice marketing efforts.
• Human Resources: Assist Medical Director in hiring, training, reviews/evaluation, discipline and termination procedures of all non-DVM employees. Manage employee benefits.Maintain employee records both in the hospital and on line. Organize OSHA safety training (with Administrative Assistant), manage employment posters, schedule lunch and learn talks and staff meetings. Coordinate other training sessions and staff CE as needed /earned.
• Issue and collect uniforms appropriately and monitor uniform policy
• Oversee employee schedules and manage PTO requests with the Medical Director.
• Submit employee Payroll accurately and timely.
• Financial: Enter financial data in the financial management software. Bank reconciliation.Manage accounts payable and oversee accounts receivable.
• Accounts Payable: pay vendors in an accurate and timely fashion; maintain good relationships with our vendors and pharmaceutical reps.
• Accounts Receivable: monitor A/R balances with the Client Relations Manager and minimize this amount as much as possible.
• Assist Medical Director in the management of the Doctor's schedules.
• Assist with reception duties including but not limited to: answer and triage client phone calls, schedule appointments and procedures, check-in clients, fill prescriptions, discharge clients, client education, relay appropriate information to/from clients to doctors and/or
• Monitor efficient hospital flow.
• Work with clients on setting up payment plans and Care Credit when appropriate.
• Assist in cleaning the hospital as needed including but not limited to: keeping reception desk area and lobby clean and sanitary, taking out the trash and laundry,cleaning floors, bathrooms, exam rooms, kitchen and kennels if needed.
• Process payment transactions, returns, client account adjustments.
• Computer skills: Competent in Windows based PC programs
Participated in band and chorus
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.