Over 6 years of overall IT professional experience for different types of industries including sales and retails, healthcare and oil and gas.
About 3 years of Tableau reports deployment experience as Tableau Developer, Business Intelligence Developer and Business Analyst for fortune companies.
Experience in Data analysis and Data Visualization using Tableau Desktop as a Developer and Analyst. Also, Knowledge on other BI tools like Data science, Narratives of Tableau, SQL, Excel.
Have experience in data Extraction, Loading and Transformation in data ware house environment.
Designed and developed interfaces to load the data from multiple sources like relational databases, flat files into Oracle, SQL Server
Created solution driven dashboards by developing different chart types like Heat/Geo/Tree Maps, Pie/Bar Charts, Circle Views, Line/Area Charts, Scatter Plots, Bullet Graphs, and Histograms in Tableau Desktop.
Tableau tools include Tableau Desktop 9x/10x/2018.x/2019.x, Tableau Reader, Tableau Public, and Tableau Server produced attractive visuals/dashboards to convey the story inside the data.
Experienced in requirement gathering/analysis, design, development, testing, and production rollover of reporting and analysis projects.
Built dashboards using techniques like Calculations, Parameters and Tableau Predefined functions for guided analytics, interactive dashboard design, and visual best practices.
Blended and Joined data from multiple databases into one report by selecting primary keys from each database for data validation
Involved in reviewing business requirements and analyzing data sources from Excel, Oracle, SQL Server for design, development, testing, and production rollover of reporting and analysis projects within Tableau.
Created views in Tableau Desktop that were published into Tableau Server for internal team review and further data analysis and customization using filters and actions.
Managing user permissions and projects in the Tableau Server as an administrator.
Combined views and reports into interactive dashboards in Tableau Desktop that were presented to Business Users, Program Managers, and End Users.
Participated in meetings, reviews, and user group discussions as well as communicating with stakeholders and business groups.
Tested dashboards to ensure the data was matching as per the business requirements and if there were any changes in underlying data.
Comfortable working independently or with team with limited supervision and working in tighter schedules, meeting deadlines, and ability to learn on the fly.
Excellent communication skills in both written and oral along with ability to tell a story through data.
Strong analytic skills, self-driven, keen to learn and adopt new technologies and processes.
● Involved in reviewing business requirements and analyzing data sources form Excel, MS Access, Oracle, SQL Server for design, development, testing, and production rollover of reporting and analysis projects within Tableau Desktop.
● Analyze data and generate reports in Tableau Desktop based on requirements.
● Built interactive reports and dashboards using Tableau Desktop.
● Analyzed data from various sources and formatted it into graphs.
● Developed geographic maps showcasing demographics broken into profit and income category that showed content viewed by individual customers across all content providers
● Developed parameter and dimension based reports, drill-down reports, charts.
● Created complex Dashboards using Parameters, Filters, Sets and Groups.
● Created Data-blending with multiple data sources.
● Created views in Tableau Desktop that were published to internal team for review and further data analysis and customization using filters and actions
● Executed and tested required queries and reports before publishing dashboards.
● Provided support once dashboards were published if there were any data changes, system changes, or requirement changes.
MS SQL Server, MySQL Server, Oracle DB, Databricks
SQL, MySQL Workbench, Oracle SQL Developer, Notepad ++, SQL Server Management Studio, JIRA, Confluence.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: