Driven, self-directed Leader with strong communication skills and absolute integrity; an asset and contributor to the execution of goals and development of an organization to ultimately improve the customer experience.
· Apply strong leadership talents and problem-solving skills to maintain team efficiency and organize workflows to meet any daily demand
· Virtually monitor employee performance and provided coaching and constructive guidance to address areas of concern.
· Maintain compliance with company policies, objectives and communication goals
· Set overall vision and provide team leadership.
· Set and help manage schedules to give proper coverage to required areas and meet customer service demands
· Adjust job assignments and schedules to keep pace with dynamic business needs, factoring in processes, employee knowledge and customer demands
· Evaluate employee performance, coach and train accordingly, increasing quality of work and employee retention
· Interview, hire and train new employees for a Universal Agent position
· Provide coaching and counseling to multiple employees to encourage professional growth as well as meet short- and long-term goals
· Applied strong leadership talents and problem-solving skills to maintain team efficiency and organize workflows to meet any daily demand.
· Monitored employee performance and provided coaching and constructive guidance to address areas of concern.
· Maintained compliance with company policies, objectives and communication goals.
· Set overall vision and provided team leadership.
· Set and managed schedules to give proper coverage to required areas and meet customer service demands.
· Adjusted job assignments and schedules tokeep pace with dynamic business needs, factoring in processes, employee knowledge and customer demands.
· Evaluated employee performance monthly and coached and trained accordingly, increasing quality of work and employee retention.
· Interviewed, hired and trained new employees for a Universal Agent position.
· Provided coaching and counseling to 13 employees to encourage professional growth as well as meet short- and long-term goals.
· Process mapping and launching of several new tools for the region – (OAS, WFX scheduler, Automated Dispatch Tech Exception Manager)
· Communicated effectively with field personnel regarding any customer-impacting concerns, minimizing the need for future contacts
· Successfully contributed to the departments achievements and surpassing of iChat/EROne goal of 90% by achieving a personal Service Level Agreement of 98% thus helping to improve the customer experience
· Improved the customer experience metric by achieving and surpassing monthly Average Time to Install (ATTI) goal of 5.5
· Consistently implemented new procedures as well as trained co-workers, as a result helped to reduce downtime for training from 1 week to 4 days
· Allocating resources and balancing quota efficiently to help achieve our Average time to Repair (ATTR) goal of 36 hours
· Overachieved Service Level Agreement (SLA) goal of 80% by managing, processing and completing all tech exceptions (TEM) within my charge in a timely manner with 99% accuracy
· Assisted with forecasting, scheduling, service level and technician performance reporting
· Assisted with the development of annual, monthly, weekly and daily projections of staffing requirements and shift vacancies
· Recommended and assisted technical operations leaders in the development and execution of staffing plans and shift bids
· Coordinated special projects between different Field Fulfillment Office (FFO) teams along with all the other day to day changes
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: