Business and data analyst with 6 years of experience in cybersecurity industry. Enthusiastic and eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
Expertise in analysis and testing of business requirements to drive business processes and system solutions. Very analytical and detailed with good work experience in full software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies and Agile techniques. Developed a user interface to help clients transition away from Excel-based to a MySQL-based data management system. Experienced in using Waterfall/Agile SCRUM and CRM tools like Salesforce.
• Performed complex data analyses, including production of queries, in support of ad-hoc and routine management or customer requests.
• Developed Tableau visualizations and dashboards using Tableau and implemented the system using D3.js.
• Extensive knowledge on data Profiling using Informatica Developer tool.
• Created technical design documentation which includes current and future functionality, database objects affected specifications, data mappings and flows/diagrams to detail the proposed implementation.
• Analyzed data requirements, developed complex MS SQL Server queries to extract data using advanced techniques such as inner and outer joins, sub queries, case statements, string functions, and data type conversion.
• Develop and produce aggregated and dashboard reports using MS SQL, MS Access and MS Excel.
• Responsible for testing statistical models and improving my coding in the production phase.
• Automated the generation of new and existing reporting solutions/dashboards using VBA, excel macros, and pivot/power pivot.
• Maintain accurate and up-to date documents of customers.
• Analyze overall customer data trends to create and communicate actionable insights that help drive decision making.
• Have capability in convincing the users to get into this website providing them with some attractions.
• Analyzed and created dimensional data modeling to meet OLAP needs.
• Knowledge of how to use business data and data models to solve problems.
• Supported automation and enterprise consolidation of data used in monthly, quarterly, and annual metrics reports.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: