My goal is to obtain a position with a company as a Customer Service Supervisor to utilize my interpersonal communication and customer service skills, as well as leadership experience. My background is in training and management/leadership. I have worked closely with my superiors in evaluating new employees and assisting with on the job training. I possess strong communication skills, patience, creativity, assertiveness, and leadership.
I am an energetic and results-driven customer service professional with more than a decade of experience and a track record of working remarkably well with minimum supervision. With over 22 years in customer service, training, management, and call center experience, I am proficient in conversing with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services.
I am responsible for technical support service for employees that need additional help troubleshooting.
• Providing resolutions for agents while either on a call or chat with a customer.
• Taking over calls for agents who have exhausted all troubleshooting in order to assist the customer further.
• Resolving the full scope of customer issues with technical inquiries and using a trouble ticket system for tracking customer interactions and problem resolution.
• I evaluate customer's concerns and resolve problems to ensure customer satisfaction.
• I also follow up with customers to ensure first call resolution and achieve and deliver 100% customer satisfaction.
• I previously worked on a special team project setting up appointments for Amazon Smart Home Services to set up Ring Alarm.
• I was nominated to become a Ring Spirit Leader by my collogues. We work together to come up with programs and fun things to do to boost the morale in the office.
• I am a talent ambassador for Ring where we attend “mixers” and meet the new hires before they start orientation. We explain the job expectations, and answer any questions they may have prior to starting.
I also created a troubleshooting document that is used throughout the call center to assist level one agents on basic troubleshooting.
I was an independent contractor for Comcast. I provided customer service and solved technical problems related to cable tv.
• I provided solutions quickly over the phone with consistent one-call resolutions.
• Worked with other departments to provide effective troubleshooting
I was a rural carrier for the United States Postal Service.
• Customer service to customers on my route with the sale of stamps and other postal goods
• Used time management to case mail and prepare for my route
• Picked up packages from neighbors that needed to be shipped out as well as delivered packages
• Delivered packages for Amazon on Sundays
• Assisted city carriers with delivering packages for them or covered their routes if needed.
I was a molding operator at a plant that specializes in producing bath and shower parts.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: