-versed in applying strong communication, problem-solving skills and polite, professional demeanor to resolve customer issues and maximize satisfaction.
-(TP)Experienced in exceeding performance goals in fast-paced call center environments. Trained in connecting with customers to build positive relationships and strengthen loyalty.
- (randalls)with history of exceeding customer and patron expectations.
- (randalls and tp)Calm and composed in stressful situations with successful record of reducing customer dissatisfaction through acknowledgment,
- (randalls and QA)decisive communication and focused solutions.
-(randalls)Expert at finding win-win solutions. Detail-oriented approach to resolving issues.
-Practiced customer service professional
-Successful at processing high-volume calls in fast-paced environments while maintaining professionalism and satisfying customers with successful resolutions.
-Experienced in maintaining privacy of confidential and sensitive information.
-proven skills in establishing rapport with clients.
-Motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success.
- Articulate, enthusiastic and results-oriented with demonstrated passion for building relationships,
- Detail-oriented Quality Coordinator committed to improving organizational outcomes by monitoring performance initiatives.
-Focused on planning, implementing and optimizing procedures.
-Specializing in customer service operations and dedicated to maximizing quality. Strategic Quality Analyst versed in developing standard operating procedures and training materials to promote adherence to quality standards. Dedicated to identifying operational pain points and implementing actionable improvements reduce corporate costs and increase consistency of quality. Proficient Quality Analyst with experience handling and resolving critical quality problems using research abilities. Strong analytical, organizational and planning abilities. Consistently able to work with minimum supervision. Independent and self-directed.
-Monitoring performance initiatives
-Production requirements and standard procedures
- Provide consistency in services for customers/members by gathering data surrounding production objectives and company standards
- Focused [Job Title] offering [Number] years of industry expertise including process audits, quality control and continuous improvement. Proven history of identifying quality control errors and trends to address root cause. Well-versed in developing effective training material to standardize operations processes. Technologically-savvy [Job Title] with proven customer service, time management and multitasking abilities.
-Attentive to customer needs and able to break down technical problems to develop effective solutions.
-Personable, friendly and solution-oriented [Job Title] with over [Number] years of experience in service and support.
Authorized to work in the united states at any employer
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed byour Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: