● Responsible to drive standards, architecture and mentor other off-shore staff.
● Responsible to drive Frontend GUI testing, End to End testing and Regression testing
● Responsible for building a development / test automation team.
● Responsible for code push from Dev to QA, UAT and Pre-prod.
● Automating application using TOSCA.
● Develop and Maintain test modules in TOSCA
● Handling dynamic values in test cases in TOSCA
● Using of existing Tricentis Modules wherever applicable
● Creating Test Template for test instances using template conditions.
● Managing the offshore automation team.
● Developed Data Driven Tests using TOSCA and automated functional testing.
● Automated test suites using Data Driven automation test frameworks and with element locators and Selenium WebDriver methods in TestNG.
● Executed automation scripts on different web browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and IE using Selenium WebDriver for cross browser testing.
● Used MCF Metadata Collection Form to captures critical attributes for every release an application.
● Used QMT QualityMeasurement Tool to provide details such as Application, Clarity, Release, etc...
● Wrote SQL statements to pull and update the data from the production and Test box.
● Implement Scrum and Scaled agile practices in Distributed Agile space.
● Extensive BFS Domain Experience in Investment banking and Core banking.
● Expertise in managing Agile Test projects, E2E Test Management and UAT testing projects.
● Accountable for Test Plan, Estimation, Risk Assessment and Schedule for the various sprints.
● Sprint planning activities as it relates to QA.
● Interact on regular basis with client POs, Scrum PMs, QA to carry out project activities in an agile environment.
● Responsible for Writing Test cases for each new sprint stories.
● Involved in Test plan preplanning sessions and planning sessions to story sizing and allocate work logs for writing Test cases and test case executions
● Coordinating with team and deploying the code to UAT
● Responsible to demo user on the stories.
● Test Execution, Defect management and Status Reporting using Version One and HP Quality Center
● Reporting project status to client manager on weekly basis
● Prepared documentations on release wise stories.
● Reviewing the test result with business user
● Writing test assessments which includes: Gap analysis, testing roadmap metrics, Risk analysis, Estimates, design and define the test strategy and planning.
● Attend Requirement / Use case walk through calls and understand the requirements.
● Archived all our Test Artifacts through SharePoint Portal.
● Participate in Design sessions, Workgroup Meeting, SIT status updates and other project meetings on a daily basis using WebEx.
● Addressed gaps in the existing defect management process and implemented new procedures.
● Conducted peer reviews and structured walkthroughs of test plan, scripts and test materials.
● Performed back-end testing by extensively using SQL to verify the database integrity Created and maintained SQL Scripts to perform back-end testing.
● Analyzed and acted upon the Enhancement Requests, PCR and Modification Requests.
● Analyzed data structures, data architecture and prepare test data using Oracle.
● Participated in full life cycle testing activities throughout all phases of the SDLC.
Environment: TOSCA, Python, Excel Macros, Agile Scrum, Scaled Agile, Data Driven Testing, HP Quality Center, MS Visio, MS Office, SharePoint and Clarity.
Job Titles Held: