Hard working, young, and talented individual dedicated to expanding and developing her skills,and who goes above and beyond basic tasks and takes on multiple projects at once. Excellent work ethic and strength in boosting company morale. Exceptional at learning new positions, and growing within a company.
• Support Center Operations Leadership staff on a consistent basis to monitor program quality.
• Manage participant intake at sites city-wide, to design and update enrollment forms, coordinate publication and distribution of all intake-related documents and monitor proper intake procedures
• Coordinate the tracking, scheduling and yearly planning for Center Operations training to meet agency priorities and contractual obligations
• Assist in design, preparation, and submission of work-scopes for all DYCD contracts for afterschool. • Support DYCD Online administrator, to provide technical support, monitor user performance, access, and security, control access permissions and maintain communication with DYCD and center staff to ensure data integrity and security
• Conduct regular site visits at all sites to conduct program observation staff, via Center Appraisal Guide and PQMT and to provide feedback to the center operations leadership team
• Write bi-weekly RoP (Rate of Participation) reports and distribute to leadership staff
• Assist the Grants, Research, and Evaluation unit acquire information for reports to funders and response to proposals
• Support primary Trax database administrator, by providing user training, technical support, and feedback, monitoring user performance, access, and security and conducting annual center database and participant file assessment
• Manage communication with MIS and center staff to ensure data integrity, security and accurate inventory of equipment
• Support agency efforts to recruit full and part-time staff by attending various job/recruitment fairs on behalf of PAL Center Operations, organizing in-house recruitment fair and compiling and distributing resumes as needed
• Organize the logistics of city-wide special events- create and update event checklists for final report to funders
• Work closely with the center staff to support and document site based Special Events.
• Purchase necessary supplies and keep accurate records of inventory including office supplies, educational materials, prizes and special event equipment
• Coordinate apparel process, which includes request for quotes from and negotiate with vendor/s, preparation of purchase orders for all centers and coordination of distribution of deliveries
• Act as a point person to compile pictures and video from specific (School/Center-Based division) to be shared with PAL media designee
• Design and update reports, documents and manuals for After School and Summer Day Camp programs, coordinate publication and distribution to all centers and manage annual projects such as the calendar, family handbook, posters, flyers, etc.
• Coordinate the identification and management of an Aquatics team for SDC, which includes the interview, hire, and scheduling of an Aquatics Director and lifeguards to support participating centers
• Coordinate partnerships between PAL and organizations such as Materials for the Arts and Tickets 4 Kids that provide additional resources to centers • Field phone, e-mail program inquiries to Center Operations office
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: