• Dynamic professional with 7+ years of diversified experience as Procurement Specialist, Contract Specialist and Business Analyst.
• Expertise in drafting and vetting vendor/client procurement and contractual documents.
• Proficient in developing and implementing procurement contractual templates.
• Efficient in managing the contracts and skillfully negotiates to procure the services.
• Committed to establish and maintain productive client and vendor relationships.
• Have strong planning, prioritizing and executing skills.
• Expertise in translating user requirements into System Specifications and mapping the process design, work flows for SDLC with documenting and managing Business Requirements.
• Expertise in document control for the Procurement and contract process of the Kidsit Project
• Proficient in Monitoring terms of agreements with Vendors to ensure compliance and performance
• Worked on entire budget estimation and sourcing operations
• Provide market research and analysis for efficient sources for services
• Evaluated client contracts and took part in negotiation Process
• Interface with internal user departments, including senior management, and Vendor on procurement
• Deliver business results including productivity, working capital improvement, Vendor performance (quality and delivery)
• Responsible for Invoice review and reconciliation
• Worked with senior management team as a Contract specialist to prepare the required documents for the procurement of the vendor services.
• Responsible for drafting and vetting vendor/client procurement documents like RFP, RFI and Contractual documents like SOW / MSA.
• Provided inputs to the implementation of procurement management policies and strategies on cost saving and reduction
• As a Business Analyst, Elicited Business Requirements, reviewed design requirements to validate the Kidsit projects to meet the business needs.
• Created Business Requirement Documents as a result of meetings with the Business Areas and obtained business sign offs on the documents after reviewing the final documents with them.
• Maintained the Traceability Matrix Table to uniquely trace the identified business requirements to general design to testing as proof that requirements requested have been developed into a solution and that it has been tested and tracked.
• Worked extensively with client gathering requirements to generate customized SQL reports and Ad-hoc Reports.
• Drafted and Maintained all procurement documents and records and Reviewed complex Requests.
• Built and maintained professional relationships with all the clients and communicated with them in order to resolve any discrepancies.
• Provide assistance with obtaining quotations and coordination of timely release to clients while ensuring the quality and within release timeline
• Ensured that all client documentation and financial records were backed up
• Supported the senior Manager and performed other duties as assigned.
• Participated in committee meetings, prepared minutes and submitted to leadership for approval.
• Responsible for Project Specification Documents, Software Details Document to record the project details.
• Performed peer review on the required documents.
• Participated in team meetings to assist the work between onsite and offshore teams and prepared Minutes of Meeting document.
• Prepared required documents like SOW, Change management documents.
• Participated in the weekly calls with the Project Manager to update and discuss the work done by the team
• Worked with Business Analyst to get the detailed requirements of the customers.
• Performed SQL queries needed to update the back end data details of the clients requested and approved by the Business Analysts.
• Hadoop Big data Training
• Business Analyst Training, at Nauroo Technologies
• Domain Knowledge training on US Healthcare
• Procurement and Contract Documentation Training
• Soft skills training on Interpersonal skills and Communication skills, at Keane
• Domain Knowledge training on Insurance and Telecommunications
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: