· Excellent verbal/written communication
· Process optimization
· Exceptional work ethic
· Professional demeanor
· Strategic Planning
· Bid process management
· Vendor and customer relationship management
· Business correspondence and report writing skills
· Office Administration
· Vendor Database Management
· Customer Service
· Excellent Contract/bid Negotiation, securing discounts of up to 60% on lab equipment, reagents, and other scientific materials
Goal-oriented Office Specialist dedicated to strengthening administrative operations to streamline costs and enhance procedures. Cultivate long-lasting relationships with colleagues and vendors to strengthen program success. Motivational leader with top-notch communication, organizational and strategic planning abilities.
• Placed an average of 500 specialized orders weekly from over 50+ different vendors with an average weekly combined total of $300,000.
• Received special mention from CEO in quarterly presentation for ordering efforts towards the Covid-19 vaccine
• Consistently secured specialized discounts on equipment, reagents, and orders with new vendors up to 60%
• Supervised and trained four employees
Act as a conduit to consolidate and disseminate information across DJC portal in real time;
Facilitate bidding process for subscribers;
Release bid documents to General and Sub-Contractor businesses;
Research and publish bid and submitter (RFP/RFQ) results;
Post new projects and addenda;
Edit Newspaper and Website Content; Contact project issuers; Upload new bidding entries;
Manage international team;
Process contract information and maintain contracts database;
Prepare agreements, amendments, terminations and contractual notices as appropriate.
• Consistently met publication deadlines and internal department quotas of 30 daily bid projects with an average combined daily value of $40,000,000.
• Responded to all subscriber inquiries within 20 minutes of receiving the initial request.
• Tracked projects across over 38 city and state databases.
Patient case management;
• Respond to queries related to multiple insurance companies (including Health Partners, Amerigroup, and MetroPlus);
• Schedule appointments;
• Manage referrals;
• Arrange transportation;
• Liaise with translator services;
• Create and maintain profiles in database;
• Verify and assess patient history for possible Medicare/Medicaid fraud;
• Data Entry;
• Migrate information across platforms;
• Answer and direct calls in a high volume call center environment;
• Report errors to tech department;
• Data entry;
• Administrative and receptionist Duties including
Devised 60-second telephone assessment which reduced call hold time by 50%, increased productivity, and was incorporated as company procedure.
• Successfully managed a workload increase of 33% following budget cuts and change of offices.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: