• Promoted for consistently having high ratings and ability to have others believe and trust in competence
• Surpassed productivity expectation and routinely scored the most calls monthly
• Monitoring and evaluating sales agent performance, efficiency, ensure adherence to quality standards and proper procedures. Track whether agents follow set procedures and sales routines. Use logic and reasoning to identify agent's strengths and weaknesses and communicate to Supervisors.
• Recognized for clearly presenting facts and arguments to support analysis and ability to locate information in web based resources to support accuracy of call analysis
• Communicate with Supervisors and peers to provide feedback on calls to make improvements or take corrective action of job performance problems
• Collaborated with monitoring team to create a call library containing exemplary call examples to be used for training sales agents
• Provide sales agents and supervisors with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems. Excelled at offering alternative solutions or approaches
• Sold financial products and services through direct customer sales in a busy inbound call environment
• Exceeded sales goals set by division through highly effective sales and service skills that included identifying opportunities to sell additional products and making referrals to partners
Experienced Insurance Agent with 15 years of experience and excellent communication and customer service skills. Highly effective at juggling multiple responsibilities at once and providing friendly service. Seeking similar role with established organization.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: