Highly motivated and skilled with 3+ years of experience in IT industry as a Network Support Analyst comprising of System Administration . Troubleshooting, providing network, and connectivity for end-user support, communication skills and ability to learn new materials quickly.
Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) on RHEL 7.0
CERTIFICATION ID: 180-204-14
CCNA R&S in progress
- Designed IP addressing schemes, VLANs, subnetting and trunking to meet requirements.
- R1soft Backup System Installation and configuration.
- Installed and setup Cisco routers and switches according to deployment plans.
- Configuration and installation of VMWare ESXI.
- Information Technology
- English good written and conversational
- Native Kyrgyz speaker
- Fluent in Russian
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: