Experienced Mortgage Underwriter with over 4 years of experience in Mortgage Industry. Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving customer satisfaction, and driving overall operational improvements. Consistently saved costs while increasing profits.
● Analyze transactional history and other customer data to determine legitimacy and potential risks.
● Validated entity data using appropriate internal/external data sources. Entity Data includes legal name verification, address, nature of business and ownership
● Develop an awareness of the quality and production requirements to maximize the efforts to reach and / or exceed the expectations established by management.
● Analysed data, identifying trends and providing remedial suggestions to policy and service matters
Reported discrepancies identified in documentation and providing appropriate feedback.
● Supported Client Management team as subject matter expert in respect of AML/KYC, to onboarding new customers in an efficient and effective manner
● Perform searches utilizing company database, internet sources and/or third-party vendors to acquire due diligence information on new/current customers.
● Oversight onboarding activity to provide expert advice on AML/KYC, perform reviews of AML/KYC activities such as client profiles and related metrics, identify data quality issues, and monitor resolution.
● Worked withfront office stakeholders of the firm as well as external clients to address their KYC/on-boarding needs.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: