• Strong Work Ethic
• Time Management
• Handing Pressure
• Responsibility for a variety of administrative duties associated with the maintenance and supply of equipment for a maintenance activity of a US Army Reserve Command.
• Receive work requests; schedule work; prepare the shop production control schedule; monitor work progress; prepare production control reports; and notify units regarding production delays and expected completion dates.
• Responsible for requisitioning, receiving, issuing and maintaining the accountability of supplies.
• Conduct inventories; assist in updating property book records; requisition for supplies; inspect incoming shipments; and report discrepancies.
• Expected to receive mail and correspondence, maintain administrative reports, and conduct training for supported units regarding maintenance and supply procedures.
• Conducted inventories to keep perpetual inventory within established high and low limits.
• Government purchase card holder, contacted vendors for supply prices and availability.
• Received, and tracked incoming parts and supplies using a supply database, comparing items received against receipt documents, and reporting any discrepancies.
• Verified attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and post information onto designated time card for pay.
• Analyzed maintenance actions including work order status, overall direct/indirect maintenance cost for vehicle /watercraft equipment inventory.
• Conducted monthly inventories and assisted in updating property book records.
• Performed administrative, clerical and supply functions in support of the unit.
• Implemented administrative plans, policies and procedures established by the commander.
• Prepared and processed personnel, pay, supply action, maintenance of records and files.
• Served as the principal administrator responsible for performance of a variety of technical, analytical, advisory, and coordinating duties for the U.S. Army Reserve Unit Commander in accomplishing the overall functions of the unit.
• Provided on-site quality assurance regarding military Pay, travel, and medical readiness.
• Preformed annual audits to determine the accuracy of pay entitlement.
• Supervised a company of 48, ensured fulfillment of company's training and personal development goals.
• Drafted training schedules for approval which comply with command guidance and directive and publication of higher headquarters.
• Responsible for pay, personnel, and welfare of assigned personnel.
• Established procedures to be followed in the resolution of all personnel related matters and supervises those procedures until eventual solution.
• Retrieved information from other software systems creating databases and spreadsheets, analyzing data for inclusion in reports and publications.
• Assisted office personnel on procedural matters such as the correct procedures to follow in preparing correspondence, travel orders, travel vouchers and reports.
• Managed of case load consisting of 120 personnel.
• Created employment strategies that employed more than 20 personnel in a 6 month time frame.
• Carried out employment retention strategies set forth by program director.
• Provided management with planning guidance and advice on administrative and customer service related issues and development of procedures.
• Determined eligibility for various types of benefits that maybe available to customer. Investigated client complaints and non-conformance issues.
• Prepared reports to communicate outcomes of clients obtaining employment.
• Assured ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
• Managed a section consisting of 10 personnel.
• Utilized composite risk management in all aspects of teams day to day duties, as well as preparation of missions, resulting in zero accidents during 26 months of combat operations.
• Managed maintenance of government vehicle fleet valued over $600,000 thousand dollars.
• Supervised the loading of more than 40,000 short tons of food supply, 30,000 gallons of petroleum and 70,000 short tons of maintenance parts.
• Successfully managed and maintained over $10 million worth of equipment without loss or damage, sustaining 96% operational readiness of all vehicles.
• Served as a working leader in accomplishing a full range of motor vehicle operations, material handling and packaging involving receiving, shipping, storing.
• Received, deliver, collect, and sort mail, documents, papers and other
materials on an established route
and time schedule throughout nearby control bases.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: