• Strong Work Ethic
• Time Management
• Handing Pressure
• Responsibility for a variety of administrative duties associated with the maintenance and supply of equipment for a maintenance activity of a US Army Reserve Command.
• Receive work requests; schedule work; prepare the shop production control schedule; monitor work progress; prepare production control reports; and notify units regarding production delays and expected completion dates.
• Responsible for requisitioning, receiving, issuing and maintaining the accountability of supplies.
• Conduct inventories; assist in updating property book records; requisition for supplies; inspect incoming shipments; and report discrepancies.
• Expected to receive mail and correspondence, maintain administrative reports, and conduct training for supported units regarding maintenance and supply procedures.
• Conducted inventories to keep perpetual inventory within established high and low limits.
• Government purchase card holder, contacted vendors for supply prices and availability.
• Received, and tracked incoming parts and supplies using a supply database, comparing items received against receipt documents, and reporting any discrepancies.
• Verified attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and post information onto designated time card for pay.
• Analyzed maintenance actions including work order status, overall direct/indirect maintenance cost for vehicle /watercraft equipment inventory.
• Conducted monthly inventories and assisted in updating property book records.
• Performed administrative, clerical and supply functions in support of the unit.
• Implemented administrative plans, policies and procedures established by the commander.
• Prepared and processed personnel, pay, supply action, maintenance of records and files.
• Served as the principal administrator responsible for performance of a variety of technical, analytical, advisory, and coordinating duties for the U.S. Army Reserve Unit Commander in accomplishing the overall functions of the unit.
• Provided on-site quality assurance regarding military Pay, travel, and medical readiness.
• Preformed annual audits to determine the accuracy of pay entitlement.
• Supervised a company of 48, ensured fulfillment of company's training and personal development goals.
• Drafted training schedules for approval which comply with command guidance and directive and publication of higher headquarters.
• Responsible for pay, personnel, and welfare of assigned personnel.
• Established procedures to be followed in the resolution of all personnel related matters and supervises those procedures until eventual solution.
• Retrieved information from other software systems creating databases and spreadsheets, analyzing data for inclusion in reports and publications.
• Assisted office personnel on procedural matters such as the correct procedures to follow in preparing correspondence, travel orders, travel vouchers and reports.
• Managed of case load consisting of 120 personnel.
• Created employment strategies that employed more than 20 personnel in a 6 month time frame.
• Carried out employment retention strategies set forth by program director.
• Provided management with planning guidance and advice on administrative and customer service related issues and development of procedures.
• Determined eligibility for various types of benefits that maybe available to customer. Investigated client complaints and non-conformance issues.
• Prepared reports to communicate outcomes of clients obtaining employment.
• Assured ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
• Managed a section consisting of 10 personnel.
• Utilized composite risk management in all aspects of teams day to day duties, as well as preparation of missions, resulting in zero accidents during 26 months of combat operations.
• Managed maintenance of government vehicle fleet valued over $600,000 thousand dollars.
• Supervised the loading of more than 40,000 short tons of food supply, 30,000 gallons of petroleum and 70,000 short tons of maintenance parts.
• Successfully managed and maintained over $10 million worth of equipment without loss or damage, sustaining 96% operational readiness of all vehicles.
• Served as a working leader in accomplishing a full range of motor vehicle operations, material handling and packaging involving receiving, shipping, storing.
• Received, deliver, collect, and sort mail, documents, papers and other
materials on an established route
and time schedule throughout nearby control bases.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.