1. Highly qualified and experienced Logistics Management Specialist (11 yrs): manages, controls and operates materiel management systems associated with specified Classes of Supply.
2. United States Air Force Military Training Instructor/ Lackland AFB, San Antonio, Texas. 4 year special duty tour: Conducted basic military training for non-prior service airmen, including those of the Air Reserve Forces, and initial military training for cadets of the Unites States Air Force Academy.
- Managed over $201 Million aircraft parts: stocked/replenished/inventoried/ issued and maintained.
- Revamped aircraft parts store warehouse operations: aircraft emergency delivery parts response time critically reduced by 5 mins
- Developed easily updatable merge/barge utilization model to provide govt and world-wide supply information
- Performed a variety of seminars, workshops and training on HAZMAT - Safety and environmental issues.
- Managed personnel development and training, weapons qualification, physical fitness testing, overseas deployment training and preparation and temporary duty preparation.
Significant Armed Forces Achievements
- Received 4 Air Force Achievement Medal
- Operation Enduring Freedom Medal
- Operation Iraqi Freedom
- Highly Motivated: Outstanding USAF Base Honor Ceremonial Guard for - 4 yrs (2002 -2004, 2007, 2012) One of the oldest and highest traditions of rich military history upheld.
- Natural Leader: Scored a rating of excellent on Air Force personal fitness examinations for 8 consecutive years.
Military Training Instructor
- Top graduate in Air Force Military Training Instructor school
- Top 5% graduate in Airmen Leadership School
- Receive certificate for Instructional Methology
- Supervised over a total of 480 personnel along with evaluation performance reports
Designing, developing, analyzing and operating supply management systems; requirements determination and computation; operating and managing materiel storage warehouses; equipment review and validation; records maintenance; inventory and distribution control; inspection and identification of property; and assisting commanders in maintaining accountability of assigned readiness spares and equipment.
Monitored multiple databases to keep track of all Air Force inventory.
Plans, organizes and directs basic and initial military training. Determines requirements for training, facilities, space, equipment, visual aids and supplies to support ,military training requirements and monitors the training program to ensure effective use of support systems. Inspects and evaluates training activities, personnel and facilities. Counsels and advises individuals on training problems. Identifies personnel unfit or unsuitable for retention in the United States Air Force.
- Airmen Leadership School (Air Force)
- Logistics Technical Training School (Air Force)
- Air Force Military Training Instructor School
- 4 Public Speaking Seminars for future leaders
- Active and proud member of Toastmasters International (Non-Profit world-wide organization developing Public Speaking and Leadership Skills)
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.