Experienced business leader with demonstrated strategic planning, problem-solving and team-building abilities. Successful at building relationships with potential clients, current customers, and staff to create effective outcomes. Motivational, diplomatic, and respectful of those from different backgrounds.
· Identify local families and schools to place international exchange students in our area.
· Build relationships in the community to get to know families that would be a good fit for hosting.
· Build relationships with local schools to help them experience having an international student in their school.
Support students and their host families during their time here, including monthly visits, providing activities with other exchange students and help with any problems or concerns that may arise.
· Started as an Independent Consultant and grew my personal team to over 50 consultants and promoted to Advanced Director within the company.
· Built relationships with customers and hosts to create a database of repeat business.
· Achieved monthly sales goals and annual incentive trips to travel around the world by being in the top 10% of the company.
· Created, taught and implemented sales techniques to my team to increase our sales and recruiting.
Performed and taught cooking shows in people's homes to showcase our product line.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: