I'm an excellent communicator with 4+ years of Customer Service Representative experience in demanding call center environments.
Motivated Customer Service Representative with over 4 years of retail experience in fast-paced, team-based environments.
Gifted in working with stressed, confused and upset individuals in need of benefits information and supportive guidance.
Patient and empathetic customer service leader with a background in conflict resolution and customer care.
Team Player: Advanced
Authorized entrance papers and granted or denied entrance to building.
• Performed deep searches and pat-downs to look for unauthorized materials and items such as weapons.
• Monitored and authorized entrance and departure of employees and visitors daily.
• Operated detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
• Operated scanning equipment to view internal structures of luggage, purses and other bags to check for prohibited items.
• Call over 100 leads to set up appointments to set up their home utility services in new homes.
• Logged calls and emails for each customer interaction
• Inputted customer data into the company's system and updated customer contacts and information to keep records current.
• Transferred and directed phone calls, guests and mail to correct staff members.
• Answered, responded to and transferred over 100 daily phone calls on multi-line phone system.
• Communicated with customers via phone and email to confirm deliveries and respond to inquiries.
• Answered and managed incoming and outgoing calls while recording accurate messages for distribution to office staff.
Provide world-class customer service in a demanding sales position. Market products in a very direct way. Interact with clients or customers in order to persuade them to purchase specific products or services of the company. Ensure daily readiness of the sales floor and all merchandise. Ensure the proper storage of additional inventory and execute any on-site promotional activities. I frequently had to complete financial transactions and use cash registers and I was also required to work in irregular shifts, including nights and weekends.
• Quote prices and discounts as well as credit terms, trade-in allowances, warranties, and delivery dates
• Maintain accurate and updated sales records of all transactions to ensure inventory control
• Organized racks and shelves to maintain store visual appeal, engage customers and promote specific merchandise.
• Analyzed and properly processed product returns, assisting customers with finding alternative merchandise to meet needs.
• Developing sales plans.
• Participating in sales events.
• Maintaining contact with clients.
• Assist in displaying of merchandise
• Greet customers and determine their needs and wants in terms of the product line
• Explain and advise the customer in regards to the use and advantage of all merchandise
• Recommend merchandise to the customer based on their specific needs and wants
• Answer all customer inquiries and concerns during the sales experience
• Review type, quality, and number of merchandise required to complete the transaction
• Implemented up-selling strategies, encompassing recommendation of accessories and complementary purchases.
• Implemented up-selling strategies such as recommending accessories and complementary purchases to boost revenue.
• Worked with sales team to collaboratively reach targets, consistently meeting or exceeding personal quotas.
• Liaised with customers and recommended specific products and specials, aligning with individual needs, requirements and specifications.
• Prepared cash deposits up to $800 with zero discrepancies.
• Prepared merchandise for sales floor by pricing or tagging.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: