I have over 10 years of experience as a dispatcher in transportation and emergency roadside assistance, including 6 years in specific customer service and retail management positions. I am a person with expertise providing support in fast paced environments, with exceptional computer aptitude and telephone etiquette. I thrive on challenges and I consistently apply a strong work ethic and motivational skills to achieve company goals, as well as customer satisfaction. I am a quality-focused employee committed to approaching all tasks with tenacity and attention to detail. I have frequently resolved issues by thinking on my feet and problem solving without supervision. My experience and skill set have enabled me to regularly exceed expectation. I am looking for a company that will allow me to utilize my skills and experience and that values its employees as life long assets.
Experience Managing retail store and stock room operations
·effectively managed a high-volume of inbound and outbound customer calls and routinely worked with agencies such as Police and Medical transport to help with their customer transportation needs
· Kept wait times to a minimum by answering a constant flow of customer calls while transferring all information to dispatching system and relaying all need information to drivers to insure quick customer pick up.
· Managed customer calls effectively and efficiently in a complex, fast-paced and challenging solo call center environment.
· Utilized computer systems and mapping software to thoroughly and accurately track, gather information, troubleshoot, monitor and document the progression of roadside assistance requests · Addressed and defused volatile customer situations resolved customer complaints professionally and with empathy.
· Maintained customer relationships by Resolving service, pricing and timing problems by asking clear and specific questions then utilizing creative and critical thinking to provide a suitable solution without managerial guidance.
· Dispatched roadside vehicle assistance requests in a timely manner to service providers using a variety of communication channels.
· Acted professionally and patiently when addressing negative customer feedback.
· politely assisted customers in person and via telephone.
· served as the main liaison between customers, management and drivers.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: