Results-focused Software professional with strength in Product Analysis and Execution, delivering features to ensure Customer satisfaction is achieved every step of the way. Proactive leader with strengths in communication, organization and collaboration. Proficient in leveraging Product and System architecture knowledge to promote solid features to utmost customer satisfaction. Quick to Adept at managing concurrent objectives to promote efficiency and influence positive outcomes. Ability to thrive in team-based or individually motivated settings. Highly organized, proactive with a team -oriented mindset.
• Participated in the RM meetings and ensured all projects were aware of this new initiative.
• Identified ALM/Quality Center as a mechanism to track which field can be utilized to capture SOX impacted Test Cases.
• Prepared weekly QA reports using the Business Objects tool and sent them to the Platform RM's to report of the SOX support findings.
• Worked with the SOX team to help provide them with the required information from release project perspective.
• Ensured each RM identified themselves as SOX dependent or independent for their platform applications.
• Prepared Presentations to report the day to day progress on the same.
• Prepared ALM/Quality Center to allow all projects to participate in the ERMO releases.
• Managed and Participated in the Period Close effort hosted by the ERMO group.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: