SWATHI VELDURTHY PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY:
Data Modeler/Analyst with over 5 years of successful experience in Data Modeling, Data Migration, Metadata Management, Fact and Dimensions Tables, Physical and Logical Data Modeling. Recognized consistently for performance excellence and contributions to success in Telecommunications, Finance insurance industries. Strengths in Data-warehousing and Big Data Environment backed by foundation in SQL.
Erwin Data Modeler 9.64
SQL Server Management Studio 17
AWS Cloud Platform
Talend Solution Environment 7.1
Oracle SQL Developer 18.2.0183
TOAD Data Modeler 5.2
Projects: Target: Snowflake DB running on AWS, Sources: AKC, OSI, Eloqua and Google360.
· Analyze Business requirements, procedures, and problems to come up with solution by interacting with Solution Designer. Provide quality documentation, status updates.
· Work as a Data Modeler in Agile Environment and update the existing system files and data models.
· Create conceptual, Logical, physical data models based on the requirements and functional documents using ERWIN tool.
· Create and maintain data architecture, data management conventions and standards, naming and metadata standards
· Deep knowledge on Snowflake for writing SQL queries to design a star schema.
· Involve in defining source to target data mappings (STTM).
· Assist ETL developers while data loading to understand the STTM, handle UAT bugs by coordinating with business team.
· Implemented Slowly Changing Dimensions - Type I & II in Dimension tables as per the requirements.
· Created and altered tables in target Snowflake dev environment and made sure they are deployed in prod environment after getting approval from UAT.
· Sound RDBMS concepts and worked with Snowflake, Oracle, SQL Server Management Studio.
· Give Sprint Demo during Product team meetings.
· Work with Erwin to do reverse engineering of database for reporting purpose.
· Create tables, indexes, views, snap shots, database links extracted from SQL.
· Generate reports from data model. Review the data model with functional and technical team.
· Generate DDL for data model and co-ordinate with DBAs to create database.
· Check to see data models and database are in sync. Assist developers, ETL team, BI team and end users to understand the data model.
SKILLS: Erwin Data Modeler 9.64, SQL Server Management Studio 17, Snowflake 3.52.2, AWS Cloud Platform, Talend Solution Environment 7.1, Jira 8.2,Oracle Database, Oracle SQL Developer 18.2.0183.
Projects: MAC, Timewarner Merger
· Hands on experience with end to end data modelling skills, source to target mapping techniques, data flow diagrams using Erwin Diagrams and Visio Diagram.
· Provide analytics and insights in support of the TV & Digital advertising businesses Xandr.
· Operations and support of BI enablement outputs (reports, visualization, data feeds) for Media & Advertising Sales and Operations Customers.
· Participate in Scrum calls as well as sprint planning sessions to support development efforts.
· Experience with industry leading Analytical, Data Processing and Business Intelligence tools and techniques for application in a Big Data environment
· The outputs and data sets are used for campaign planning & post-campaign reporting, which include campaign data, audience data and impression data across multiple data sources.
· Assist in the day to day management, routine maintenance and forecasting of the company's linear television viewership
· Supporting the team through the execution of reports and analyses for the organization's various product offerings
· Taking on special projects and ad-hoc SQL queries as needed
· Work with SVN repository tool to check in the data models to review with team, build and deploy.
· Exposure to Data Maturity Model. Used JIRA to plan, monitor and track work.
SKILLS: TOAD Data Modeler 5.2, Oracle 11g, CA Erwin Data Modeler 9.6, Microsoft Excel 2013, SQL, SVN.JIRA
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: