Confident, highly-organized and accomplished mortgage underwriter with years of experience in frontline conventional loan and risk evaluation. A Proactive and efficient professional, with Comprehensive knowledge of underwriting guidelines and restrictions for conventional and government-insured loan programs for both conforming and nonconforming mortgages. A team-oriented with proven ability to interact professionally with all levels of staff and maintain the highest level of confidentiality. Highly motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal and persuasive communication skills to handling sensitive issues and wins customer loyalty. Approachable, well-presented and able to establish good working relationships with a wide range of people. Proven ability to generate innovative ideas and developing opportunities that further establish organizational goals .
Demonstrated outstanding customer services and problem solving skills, consistently receiving high rating on client satisfaction • Excellent ability to deliver outstanding results with the highest degree of expertise and professionalism • Well-organized & result oriented individual with a proven ability to implemented standards, procedures and processes that improve business functionality • Consistently commended for the timely and accurate completion of compliant loan packages facilitating volume growth while preserving
AREA OF EXPERTISE
* Financial Reporting
* MS Office ,Microsoft excel /word
* Analyzing investment opportunities
* Statistical probabilities.
* Strong Communication skills
* Conventional Loan underwriting
* Effective communication .
* Organizational and time management.
*Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
*Ability to handle high-stress situations.
* Strategic Planning and Team Leadership.
* Reliable, responsible & honest team player.
* Proactive, confident and a self-starter.
* Strong problem-solving & decision making.
*Goal Oriented & attention to details .
* Ability to achieve high performance goal and meet strict deadlines.
• Compiled database of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements and other financial information
• Successfully closed average of 70 loans per month.
• Evaluated the financial strength of borrowers to determine risk and repayment capacity.
• Establish and maintain a direct relationship with the business areas on lending propositions in order to provide structured, consistent and tailored advice.
• Provide support and guidance to the Business Development Managers .
• Develop and maintain positive working relationship with co-workers, internal and external clients/business partners and vendor .
• Prepare and regularly review my annual goals and career development plan with my manager/supervisor.
• Coordinate and perform quality check on business continuity planning of departments including carrying out business impact analysis, business continuity plans and drills.
- Calculated group and individual renewal rates based on customers
background, industry and demographic information.
- Collecting background information and assessments of risk
- Analyzing statistical data using specialist computer programs
-Writing quotes and negotiating with brokers and clients
- Preparing insurance policy terms and conditions.
- Liaising with insurance brokers and customers
-Leveraged customers' history, industry and demographic information to calculate renewal rates.
-Created master spreadsheet to record procedures, denials and approvals.
* IUPUIActuary club 2015-2019
*President of student association (Siantou University Complex 2012).
* Honors: Dean's list (SUC 2012)
Available upon request.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: