Team-oriented Multi Cloud Solutions Architect, with more than six (6) years of experience working as a cloud Solutions architect for several customers, managing server infrastructures, database migration and data center operations. Implementing upgradable, scalable, hyper-converged infrastructure and micro-services across multiple platforms (Azure, AWS Cloud, GCP). Proficient in best practices, leadership strategies and employee motivation to boost productivity and job performance.
· Participated in architectural discussions with customers when building new and migrating existing applications on a multi cloud platform including both Azure and AWS cloud platform.
· Strong knowledge of Azure Infrastructure and building environments that involved the implementation of Azure DNS, VPN Gateway, Virtual Machines, Blob Storage, Load Balancer, Security Center, Logic Apps, SQL Server in the architectural design solution.
· Provisioned cloud networking architectures in a DevTest environment, utilizing Virtual Networks, VPN, Express Route/Direct Connect, VNet/subnets, Network Security Groups, Load Balancers.
· Operated as a Cloud SME, advising application team with AWS security, and developed a migration strategy for AWS security components and overall application components.
· Identified the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
· Created infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques that included SaaS/PaaS application migrations to AWS Cloud platforms within a large enterprise environment.
· Architecting/operating solutions built on Azure and AWS cloud platform and deployed third party applications like Palo Alto, F5, Aviatrix Transit Gateway boxes, for a multi-cloud enterprise environment that meet relevant security regulations, controls and policy.
· Built, managed and supported AWS Cloud environments including virtualization, compute, storage, backup and business continuity requirement, Leveraging automation and delivery mechanisms for deployments.
· Experienced with "on-premise to cloud" migrations and IT transformations with the aid of Azure solutions, promoting the use of industry best practices, security frameworks, automation and standardization.
· Configured and provisioned micro-services and instances on both Azure and AWS Cloud Platform using Azure Container Instance and AWS ECS.
· Proactively monitored resources and applications using AWS CloudWatch including creating alarms to monitor metrics for services like EBS, EC2, ELB, RDS, S3.
· Experience in setting up Life-cycle policies to back data from AWS S3 to AWS Glacier for archiving.
· Hands-on knowledge with Cloud Key Management service (AWS KMS, AWS CloudHSM), Cloud Data Loss Prevention, Cloud Anomaly Detection, Cloud Security Command Center protection that includes IPS and IDS tools.
· Built VPCs from scratch, creating private and public subnets, security groups and network access lists, configuring Internet gateways, and NAT gateway.
· Created business continuity/disaster recovery, fail-over and runbook documentation, identifying the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
· Responsible for deploying web/application servers and database traditional servers in Azure Virtual Network and AWS VPC.
· Scripted manually built services in DevTest environment into Azure Template and CloudFormation, and maintained the templates and stacks leveraging Azure Blob Storage and AWS S3.
· Participated in the assessment of system security controls to validate control implementation and identify weaknesses using AWS native security tools and third-party security software available in AWS Marketplace.
· Identified new and innovative ways to use existing tool sets to automate security management, monitoring and related processes to reduce risk and costs, leveraging AWS Lambda, AWS CloudWatch, AWS Config, AWS Trust Adviser, AWS CloudTrail, Amazon S3.
· Assessed and designed cloud application deployment, testing, monitoring, and instrumenting of end-to-end solutions leveraging AWS Developer tools such as AWS Code Build, AWS Code Commit, AWS Code Pipeline, AWS CloudFormation.
· Working knowledge of scripting / programming languages (Bash, Python).
· Conducted education/training sessions for AWS cloud services, and offering guidance in infrastructure movement techniques including bulk application transfers into the AWS cloud platform.
· Working experience in configuring cloud network gateways, virtual networks, and security segmentation technologies in a production environment.
· Hands-on experience in deploying AWS Config, Guard Duty, Cloud Trail, Cloud Watch, and Security Hub, AWS Cognito, AWS IAM policy generation.
· Hands-on experience writing Production-ready automation code to implement solutions with Puppet, Ansible, CloudFormation, Terraform.
· Hands-on experience in provisioning and managing various AWS services such as EC2, AMI, S3 (and S3 bucket policy), CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Event and Messaging: SNS, SQS, CloudWatch Events, ALB/NLB, Route53, API Gateway, CloudFront.
· Designed production, staging, QA and development Cloud Infrastructures.
· Experience with building, delivering, and managing hybrid Cloud IaaS environments in AWS cloud platform.
· Implemented cloud-native application architectures (PaaS, IaaS, microservices, containerization, serverless computing, API design patterns, and Infrastructure as Code) and address cross-cutting concerns - business, infrastructure, security, and development.
· Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), including VPC, EC2, Network, ELB, EBS, EMR, Redshift, RDS, and IAM.
· Creating solutions using PaaS with cloud platforms such as Elastic Beanstalk.
· Experienced in Azure and AWS cloud migration.
· Resolved customer technical issues ranging from EC2 Linux general guidance through technical deep-dives identifying and resolving complex Big Data (EMR, Data Pipeline) configuration and 3rd party integration issues
· Used tools such as discovery, vulnerability assessment and policy audit tools to evaluate systems for vulnerabilities. Review results and implement fixes or risk mitigation.
· Implemented the design installation, configuration and testing of cloud services and associated 3rd party services and software.
· Deployed and operated tools such as: Tenable Nessus, AWS services, Barracuda NextGen firewalls.
· Use knowledge of identity and access management in on-premises solutions, and the cloud, inclusive of AD Connector, ADFS, and third-party identity providers.
· Worked with Development, Operations, and external vendors to design, develop and maintain standard operating plans and procedures for cloud disaster recovery configuration, vulnerability testing, and installation of IDS and IPS tools in the customers cloud network.
· Created incident response processes, procedures and maintained security documentation.
· Worked with the client to ensure that the respective business, application, data and technology perspectives are in line with the organization's technology and governance strategies, policies and standards.
· Established and maintained disaster recovery procedures for current and new technologies.
· Reviewed and identified vulnerabilities while creating and analyzing metrics on the state of the system.
· Working experience of networking, information systems, security controls, and information security concepts (CIA, defense in depth, and familiarity with security frameworks like NIST, CIS, PCI DSS.).
· Demonstrated experience working with senior management on highly sensitive projects that require the utmost discretion and maintaining strict confidentiality on all data, records, and tasks as required.
· Deployment of technologies on Windows Platforms Active Directory, configuring ADFS, Group Policy Objects (GPO), Domains, Forrest, Domain Controller Roles, DNS, Permission Models, Delegation, Trust relationships, LDAP/ADSI.
· Assisted with security initiatives across various facets of security at the company, including aspects of application security, IT security and the technical security aspects of compliance.
· Track security violations and identify trends or exposures that could be addressed by additional training, technical measures, or use of application tools to enhance security.
· Data encryption, Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML), Single sign-on (SSO), rule-based access control (RBAC).
Strong understanding of Web Application vulnerabilities (OWASP) and attacks.
The Cloudticians Inc - a non profit organization that provides free cloud training to the minority communities and the world at large.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: