Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Resourceful Computer Support Specialist with several years of experience providing comprehensive support to ensure that all relevant hardware and software is operating efficiently. Adept at maintaining key systems and correcting issues. Specialize in cost-effective preventative maintenance and system monitoring.
● Huge experience with Windows and Mac-based systems
● Vast knowledge of industry current software and hardware
● Adept at identifying and resolving computer performance issues
● Solid grasp of local area network structure
● Proactive problem solver focusing on preventative maintenance
● Comprehensive verbal and written communications abilities
● Coordinated with end-users to resolve performance issues.
● Identified and resolved hardware and software issues.
● Established and implemented mitigation strategies.
● Provided support to key networks and systems.
● Performed troubleshoot to identify and correct system issues.
● Researched software products and made recommendations for upgrades.
● Ensured that all systems were operating efficiently.
● Developed innovative strategies to reduce downtime.
● Analyzed hardware and software to determine when it was more cost-effective to upgrade.
● Performed regular system performance checks and identified any potential issues.
● Coordinated with network administrators to identify system maintenance needs.
● Maintained a daily log of system performance and noted any abnormalities.
● Kept records of all repairs and upgrades.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Computer Support Specialist job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Computer Support Specialist resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.