Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Siding Installer with extensive knowledge of siding installations of all types including wooden steel and aluminum.Able to determine if old existing siding is asbestos and takes appropriate measures to cover it before installing new siding over the top.Strong ability at cutting measuring and appropriate installation the first time with few mistakes and little waste.
- Strong background in siding installation
- Completes measurements prior to installations
- Measures and cuts all chosen siding pieces off-site
- Prepares underlying surface prior to installation
- Makes any needed repairs to underlying wood for a better installation lifetime
- Uses tools of all types including cutting machinery markers and measurement instruments
- Completed siding installs for customers with little supervision.
- Kept all appointments on time and completed jobs in a timely manner.
- Conducted site surveys prior to installation and took measurements.
- Prepped exterior for siding installation including any needed wood repairs.
- If home was older and had existing asbestos shingle siding took measures to cover the old siding completely prior to installation of new siding per OSHA guidelines.
- Used measurements to cut all siding pieces off-site in the shop using heavy equipment and measurement tools.
- Designed siding installs per specifications and schematics for buildings and homes.
- Reported any issues to supervisors immediately.
- Established good rapport with customers during the installation process.
- Used drills measurement tools markers and other tools as needed for installations.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Siding Installer job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Siding Installer resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.