Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Meticulous and highly organized Data Processor extensively trained in spreadsheets transcription word processing and desktop publishing. Accurate efficient and productive with strong organizational technical and analytical skills.
- Assist with payroll preparation and enter data into payroll report.
- Compile statistical information for special reports.
- Verify and log deadlines for responding to daily inquiries.
- Create monthly reports for records closed terminated records and completed chart audits.
- Organize billing and invoice data and prepare accounts receivable and expected revenue reports for controllers.
- Verified accuracy of data before and after entry into system.
- Updated procedural manual to increase department efficiency.
- Oversaw department quality control for team work.
- Logged project starts milestones and completions.
- Stored retrieved and maintained data.
- Utilized strong project and time management skills to ensure all projects were completed on time.
- Added new material to file records and created new records.
- Produced monthly reports using advanced Excel spreadsheet functions.
- Obtained scanned records and uploaded them into the database.
- Entered numerical data into databases in a timely and accurate manner.
- Inspected database errors and resolved discrepancies.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Data Processor job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Data Processor resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.