Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced Counter Attendant who has extremely strong customer service skills. Adept at utilizing a computer inventory system solving customer problems and matching up the right products with customer needs. Specializes in auto parts and recreational vehicle parts sales.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong sales and upselling skils
- Great communication skills
- Dedicated and reliable employee
- Professional attitude at all times
- Able to establish rapport with clients
- Able to work any shift
- Responsible for greeting clients and solving their issues or getting them to a store specialist.
- Assisted in maintaining the inventory area in the back of the store.
- Assisted in keeping the sales floor shelves clean.
- Greeted customers and then sent them over to an appropriate parts specialist.
- Responsible for answering the phone and assisting customers.
- Often helped out the sales staff by filling small or basic orders.
- Responsible for greeting customers and answering the phones.
- Assisted product specialists in retrieving parts from the inventory storage shelves.
- Assisted customers in finding basic products on the sales floor shelves.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Counter Attendant job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Counter Attendant resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.