How do I Create an Account?
The easiest way to create an account is to click “Sign In” at the top-right corner of your screen:
Next, click “Sign Up” at the bottom of the sign-in prompt:
This will lead you to our Resume Builder, where you’ll create a resume and LiveCareer account simultaneously!
What does “full access” to LiveCareer mean?
When you sign up for LiveCareer, you get full access to the following benefits:
- Ability to quickly download and print unlimited resumes and cover letters in three formats (PDF, Microsoft Word or Simple Text)
- Access to tools that will check your resume for grammar, spelling, and other common mistakes
- Lifetime access to your completed resumes and cover letters
- Easily search our extensive jobs network by industry, location or company and apply with just one click
- Examples of common interview questions and suggested responses to use
- Real-time salary information for your job title and location
How do I Recover My Password?
Forgot your password? Don’t worry, it happens. Visit our password recovery page and follow the simple instructions to reset your password via email.
Why can’t I Log In?
Before contacting customer service, try to:
- Refresh the page
- Clear your cache
- Use a private (i.e. Incognito) browser window
If all else fails, our live customer service representatives are here to help! Just give us a call:
Our friendly customer service team can assist you. Just reach us via the country-specific phone numbers below.
United States & Canada
How do I Update My Email Preferences?
Once you’re logged in, hover your cursor over your profile name and icon in the top-right corner, then select “Settings” from the dropdown options.
There, under “Communication Preferences,” you can choose which types of email you’d like to receive:
- Insider Tips & Tricks
- Job Alerts
- New Features and Announcements
- Market Research
You may also check the final box labeled “Remove me from all LiveCareer email.” Simply click “Save Changes” once you’ve made your selections.
How do I Cancel My Subscription?
Call to speak to a customer support team member in your region or have a live chat with a representative who can help you manage your subscription.CONTACT US