Results-focused Implementation professional with strength in organization, analysis, follow through and Project management. Proactive leader with strengths in communication and collaboration proficient in Microsoft suite. Adept at managing concurrent objectives to promote efficiency and influence positive outcomes for successful implementations. I am enthusiastic and will provide superior skills in working in both team-based and independent capacities. Bringing strong work ethic and excellent organizational skills to any setting. Excited to begin new challenge with successful team.
Company: ConAgra Foods & American Express Travel:
Title: Customer Service, Meeting Planner, International Travel Coordinator, Quality Assurance Analyst, Group Coordinator.
~ Hard working independent worker providing excellent customer service support.
~ Organized group travel for business and incentive travel - groups ranging from 10 - 500 attendees.
~ Coordinated meetings for the groups from airline tickets, airport pick-up, hotel stays, daily meeting room needs and meal selection.
~ Organized incentive leisure activities for the groups attendees e.g attending a baseball game, or concert paid for by the fortune 500 companies.
* Multiple groups and constant communication via telephone or email with parties involved.
* Experience setting up zoom (GoTo) meeting, leading weekly updates from Project initiation to end.
* Providing training via zoom (GoTo) meetings on how to access the implemented applications and navigate around the website.
* Coordinating with Training department to assure training is scheduled and clients attendees have received answers to follow up questions.
* Providing meeting notes to recap weekly meetings updates on Project Progress.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: