COBOL, JCL, CICS, DB2, VSAM, SAS, CLIST, EASYTRIEVE, MQ Series
ZOS, MVS, OS/390, WINDOWS
FILE-AID, ABEND-AID, ENDEVOR, SPUFI, CA7 job Scheduler, SDFII, CLIST, SAS, PANVELET, INTERTEST, INFOMAN, CHANGEMAN, FILE MANAGER.
ABEND-AID, EXPEDITOR, INTERTEST
ENDEVOR, PANVELET, CHANGEMAN
·Responsible for SDLC life cycle like analysis, design, development, unit testing, integration & regression testing and implementation.
· Prepared Spike documents for the user stories and provided solutions to the offshore development team.
· Developed and communicated the progress of the tasks in the Project status update calls, and proactively suggested solutions for various technical issues. their sign-off.
· Developed and communicated the progress of the tasks in the DSU meetings, and proactively suggested solutions for various technical issues.
· Reviewed the code developed by the application team members and provided feedback and comments in case of any corrections or modification required.
· Co-ordinated with offshore and helped team members with best practices which thereby increased efficiency.
· Proactively communicated the technical issues faced by the team members at offshore to the Product Owner and Scrum Master and always kept them updated of the issues.
· Demoed the development work and the test results for the business line users in the Train Demo Meetings.
· Tracked and Monitored the progress made by the development team during development phase.
· Assumed ownership for end-to-end delivery of stories/projects from Initiation to Closure and ensured that the stories/projects have been delivered on-time.
· During QA phase, helped the test engineers to understand the process and created utility programs to help them identify test samples in the respective environment to ease their effort.
· Updated task board in V1, showing the progress of the stories on daily basis.
· Ensured that change requests have been created for the respective change in order to promote the deliverables through different staging environments.
· Created implementation plan and coordinated UAT, captured signoff on successful completion.
· As a Technical lead Analyst was the SME for various mainframe applications such as CAPSIL, New Business, CLAIMS, Billing and Collection, Cheque Distribution System, TASM, REINSURANCE, HRMS and EPS.
· Provided solution architecture to major and critical projects such as DMS Decommission, Family Life, Canadian ADV, FEB, Replacement Factor Calculation, nbA Decommission, Elixir Decommission and Online Banking.
· Reverse engineered the DMS system and policy administration applications like CAPSIL, CFM and VANTAGE to migrate from legacy system to web-based technologies.
· Mentored and helped mainframe team members to resolve critical issues on daily basis.
· Handled break-fixes for production daily batch cycles and supported team members to resolve any critical issues with expert knowledge on the application.
· Conducted Monday Morning meeting with the members on weekly basis to discuss on the allocation and distribution of hours and work among the team members.
· Tracked and monitored the work assigned to junior members and provided help in case of critical issues.
· Responsible for review and sign-off of technical specification document, peer code review, promotion of code changes to model office for UAT and to production environment.
· Responsible for change management process in the team, which outlines system document changes review and sign-off.
· Assisted in the final implementation and Go-live planning activities for projects.
· Provided support to debug production and UAT issues.
· Worked as Programmer Analyst for COPS team.
· Responsible for SDLC life cycle like analysis, design, development, unit testing and integration testing and implementation.
· Prepared technical specification documents and flow chart diagrams for various projects and enhancements.
· Handled break-fix, enhancement, maintenance and user support requests.
· Handled production support and root cause fixed the critical daily batch cycle jobs.
· Migrated many of the CICS online screens from Model 2 to Model 4 and designed new CICS screens as per the business requirement.
· Interacted with business on regular basis to keep pace with them.
· Involved in quality activities like Six Sigma methodologies by applying DMAIC process and leaned many of the process, which gained business benefit and thereby certified as a Green Belt Professional.
· Worked as Software Engineer for IBM India - Blue Cross Blue Shield Project.
· Involved in analysis of Production issues reported by the customer that are critical, high and medium.
· Involved in analysis of PLASM and COBOL coding to provide solution to the customer.
· Involved in quality activities like preparing weekly reports for the resolution submitted.
· Reduced the helpdesk inventory count drastically from 100 plus to 20 plus, thereby appreciated by the business and achieved IBM BRAVO award in the year 2006.
· Set-up and executed jobs in CA7 for test runs in QA regions.
· Executed, Monitored and troubleshooted system test cycles on TSON.
· Maintenance of IMS Regions and responsible for ENDEVOR Move, Generate, Delete Requests.
· Processed miscellaneous test requests to support system testing in the COPE regions.
· Involved in quality activities like preparing PL to PM reports.
Master of Computer Applications
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: