Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Thorough SQL Data Analyst who has extensive experience in maintaining and analyzing all types of SQL databases. Adept at database management, mining specific data from SQL information, and working closely with departmental managers to create useful reports. Specializes in SQL Enterprise Server and SQL 2008.
- Fully certified SQL database expert
- Strong ability to create and present reports
- Excellent productivity software skills
- Works well under tight deadlines
- Strong team player but can also work independently
- Certified in technical support for several enterprise operating system platforms
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of the SQL database and reporting any issues to the database architect.
- Assisted in mining data from the SQL database that was used in several significant presentations.
- Assisted in offering support to other personnel who were required to access and analyze the SQL database.
- Responsible for preparing the existing SQL platform for upgrades that were installed as soon as they were released.
- Assisted in creating and presenting informational reports for management based on SQL data.
- Often called on to help make changes to the SQL database that would prevent data corruption.
- Assisted in creating SQL database maintenance logs and presenting any issues to the database architects.
- Assisted in developing SQL database mining procedures for various department heads.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a SQL Data Analyst job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a SQL Data Analyst resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.