To see my ideas, take the shape of reality and not just remain imaginations, enthusiastic about taking up tough challenges and solving them. I believe in perfection thus have always followed the motto - "Take up a challenge only to strive for perfection else don't take it".
• Associated with an AMS (Application Management services) optimization project to help resolve problems encountered by SAP users
• Responsible for managing support and development for one of the leading companies in manufacturing domain.
• Configuring and designing robust business processes considering accepted industry practices.
• Troubleshoot and resolved problems with programs and systems.
• Trained end-users in best practices to minimize errors and protect key data.
• Troubleshoot malfunctions with systems and programs to pinpoint root cause of issues and restore.
Order to Cash Implementation for Prime Maiden Ltd. Using SAP
● I configured the project and presented the report on “Order to Cash Implementation for Prime Maiden Ltd. Using SAP (Sandbox Client)” at Sage Technologies during academic year 2016-2017 in partial fulfillment of degree of Post Graduate Diploma in Management.
● Configured end to end business cycle for SAP SD.
Motion Tracking Using MATLAB
● Implemented “Motion Tracking Using MATLAB” as a major project in the final semester of engineering.
● Created a motion-based system for detecting and tracking multiple moving objects.
Low cost integrated home security system
● Implemented “Low cost integrated home security system” incorporating 40 pin At89C51 microcontroller, 7 segment display with a 4x3 keypad in “Microprocessor and Microcontroller Course” as a minor project in engineering.
Basic Circuit Designing & Autonomous Robotics
● Participated in a workshop at “Robotronix” on “Basic Circuit Designing & Autonomous Robotics” in the year 2010 and did mini projects:
○ Built wireless remote-controlled bot.
○ Built Photosensitive switch for security system.
Transmitting and Studio Equipment
● Training on “Transmitting and Studio Equipment” in “Prasar Bharti” in the year 2013.
● This training has given practical exposure to understand how transmission takes place in High-definition television and Standard-definition television
● SAP Certified Application Associate- Sales and Distribution, ERP 6.0 EHP6, Certified on August 24, 2016, Credential id: 0016503977.
● Object Oriented Programming Using C++ from NIIT Academy, Certificate No: 12DQZZZZZ2823.
Programming Languages: C/C++, Java, MATLAB, Python
DBMS: Oracle9i, Oracle10g, MySQL
Project Management: MS Project
Business Modelling tools: MS Excel
Web Technology: HTML, CSS
Visualization Tools: Tableau, SAP Business Objects
ETL Tools: Tableau Prep
Hardware platforms: 8051 based controllers, ATmega
● Teacher's assistant in Balaji Institute of Modern Management in year 2016-17.
● Class Representative if PGDM- System Batch in year 2015-17
● Finance Coordinator in Fresher's Meet of Balaji Institute of Modern Management in year 2015-16.
● Captain, Gandhi House in Shri Gujarati Samaj School in year 2009-10.
● Sports Captain in Shri Gujarati Samaj School in year 2008-09.
● Active member of organizing Committee: Company Coordination, Seminar, Case study, Cultural events.
● Worked for 5 years as freelance mentor of Math and Science.
● Volunteered for Pune city-based NGO(Eklavya) that promotes child welfare.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: