Highly skilled server with 9+ yrs of experience. I am comfortable working in fast pace/ high volume establishments. Successfully at time management and problem solving under pressure. I also have great customer service skills and can take orders accurately while offering other items and up selling. I have taken and feel comfortable with parties of 2-30 by myself, and know that the guests receive everything they need/want in a timely manneror. ( i have taken parties of 80 with another server).
- Apply food handling rules.
- Apply health/sanitation standards.
- balance a cash register.
- mix drink.
- pour draft beers.
- knowledge of pos systems.
- prepare bills/checks.
- receive payment and make accurate change.
- serve food and beverages in a restaurant or bar.
- set up; clear dining area.
- understand government health and food regulations.
- use cash registers.
- serve food &/or beverages to patrons at the bar or tables.
- great communication skills.
- able to problem solve in high stress environments.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: