A challenging career where banking experience, motivation and a commitment to excellence will be utilized and advanced Qualifications
· Educate customers to deepen customer relationship with outstanding communication skills
· Make each experience with customers a positive and a friendly banking experience
· Determine customer needs to provide additional solutions to make their banking more efficient
· Develop interpersonal/communicational skills having dealt with a diversity of professionals, clients, and staff members
· Self-motivated; able to set effective priorities, achieve immediate and long-term goals/meet operational deadlines
· Adapt easily to new concepts; adapted at handling multiple responsibilities
· Function well independently and as a team member, respond best in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
· Common sense, ability to take initiative, quality orientation, and ability to see a job through
Computer literate-Familiar with Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP, Word, Excel, Lotus, operate fax, copy machine, calculator,
multi-line phone system, type 65 CWPM
Bilingual-German and English
Senior Teller, 01/2010
to Current Bank of America – Fort Myers,
Process transactions accurately and efficiently to build trust based on established policies and procedures.
Provide good relationships with customers referring the appropriate products and services.
Follow standards for professional customer treatment through courtesy and friendliness.
Provide basic teller services with a pleasant disposition.
Provide personal attention to the customers by name and sense of urgency for their needs by minimizing wait time.
Show the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct.
Tellers Operational Specialist,
Worked closely with Assistant Manager to improve banking center performance to enhance associate proficiency.
Showed customers and coached tellers to practice guest treatment behaviors.
Created stability with a well trained team and trained and assisted tellers on complex transactions and issues.
Worked in teller window based on banking center needs and processed transactions accurately/efficiently to build trust.
Trained and coached tellers on key accountabilities and tasks.
Upheld the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct.
Uncovered/created interest in products/ services to provide solutions for customers needs and trained tellers to do same.
Teller-Manager /Teller, 01/2008
to 01/2009 Wachovia – Fort Myers,
Supervised and participated in daily operational functions of the branch teller area, while being responsible for superior
quality service and adhering of corporate regulatory and audit guidelines.
Ensured timely and efficient completion of client transaction by branch teller staff, while acting as role model and
service leader to branch personnel.
Proactively managed the daily sales/quality referral process of branch teller staff to include segmented clientele contact.
Assistant Branch Manager/Savings Loan Specialist, 01/2003
to 01/2008 World Savings – Fort Myers,
Provided input to assist branch manager in completing employee performance appraisals.
Performed assigned duties within all major areas of the branch.
Participated in training, developing and communicating performance expectation to the branch staff.
Provided technical guidance in the handling of complex transaction in support of individual and branch sales goals.
Made sound decisions/exceptions in the interest of customer service, escalating issues for proper and timely resolution.