A highly versatile and results oriented Global Audit, Investigations & Risk Management leader with significant subject matter expertise toward driving effective and efficient company-wide risk & compliance assurance in line with corporate policies, standards and program framework. Constructed and deployed management control systems necessary to calibrate and drive key financial and operational risk mitigation, while monitoring predictive business program assessment results.
Professional background includes management positions in Big 4 and Fortune 100 (IBM, GE, Xerox/Conduent and NTT) internal audit, forensic investigations, business controls, treasury, tax, and consulting activities related to the development of infrastructure risk management framework at multiple global growth market business operations. Managed diverse Global teams, while conducting financial and operational audits, investigations, and risk management scope reviews. Developed and led company-wide design and implementation of Sarbanes-Oxley provisions, as well as risk management & corporate governance programs. Architected and mapped business process reengineering design, along with documenting of process flow charts and execution related controls testing procedures.
Major strengths include in-depth international work / life expatriate program experience while working in diverse multi-cultural emerging international market environments at Company locations in Asia, Europe and Latin America.
· Manage financial and operational risk management consulting activities for major Financial Services engagements
· Lead Client related consulting reviews for third party program integrity, operational and regulatory compliance
· Provide subject matter expertise to both Client and staff on Third Party Risk management processes
· Managed both Internal Audit engagements and Forensic Ethics cases for GE Capital FSI related enterprise-wide controls framework, including financial reporting, program integrity, regulatory compliance, and operational effectiveness within the GE Capital Corporate HQ Functions, and related lines of business
· Communicated Audit findings, recommendations and ratings to business and audit leadership
· Tracked issues remediation regarding Audit findings and recommendations
· Responsible for developing and aligning company-wide COSO 2013 Fraud Risk Management requirements, including coordination of key company-wide fraud risk mitigation strategies, design, assessment and reporting
· Promoted to a newly structured mission leading Global Risk Management and Corporate compliance for the company's financial services, telecom, healthcare, and pharma BPO service delivery contract operations
o This mission is structured toward driving Enterprise-wide risk & controls framework necessary to ensure both financial and operational program integrity, and
o Manage 3rd Party contract related Audits.
· Direct both Corporate Internal Audit and company-wide Ethics management program.
· Establish and maintain key relationships with functional business leaders to drive effective program governance
· Recruit and train Audit & Risk Management staff in order to execute Audit Plans, Risk Management and forensic related corporate ethics cases
· Managed contract related external Auditors and Co-source Big 4 support staffing
Certified Public Accountant - NY
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: