Experienced regulatory Compliance professional with a nuanced understanding of PCI, SOC2, Federal Consumer Protection Laws and Regulations with solid Project, Research & Analysis, Technology, and Operations background who consistently produced results by providing high quality support and leveraging relationships with stakeholders to support organizational programming.
Project Manager at Image Impact International- Remote 01/2017- Present
- Develop and manage scope of work, deliverable, project plans, comprehensive project schedules, set interim milestones meetings and proactively monitor progress to achieve deadlines and results for cross functional team.
Strategic Planner/ Analyst at The WARM Place- Forth Worth, TX 01/2015-05/2015
- Project Strategy and recommended alternative solutions to the organization by documenting issues, risk and gaps, their impact and provided recommendation and alternatives to develop the program to meet the stakeholders' requirements.
Research Analyst at University of Texas at Arlington - Arlington, TX 08/2014 - 12/2014
- Conducted qualitative and quantitative analysis of data and verified the accuracy and validity of data entered in databases of fifty Nepal's local planning employees and compiled and computed separate one-way, between groups' analyses of variance to test for overall differences.
Research Assistant at Habitat For Humanity - Dallas,TX 01/2014-05/2014
- Conducted survey research to measure the impact of home ownership and respondent's satisfaction with the by assembling and synthesizing data.
Human Resources Assistant at Boys and Girls Clubs of Arlington - Arlington,TX 08/2013 - 05/2014
- Streamlined framework for the orientation process by incorporating a new hire packet for new hire orientation.
Curriculum Design/Developer at Organization of Bhutanese Society - DFW,TX 04/2012 - 12/2012
Led, assisted, and directed the Nutrition experts and instructors in the development of Instructor-led curriculum.
Education Specialist/ Volunteer Coordinator at Catholic Charities of Dallas,TX 03/2011 - 04/2012
- Elevated language proficiency in immigrants and Spanish speaking population through leverage of modern, research based teaching techniques.
Resident Assistant (RA) at Salem College - Winston Salem, NC 08/2009 - 05/2011
- Facilitated and mentored women with their school year transition.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: