A spirit-filled believer in the salvation of Jesus Christ who pursues an ongoing relationship with God, with over twenty five years of experience in church ministry. Experienced in pulpit ministry, church development, and discipleship, with a love for all of God's children. Capable and experienced in corporate worship, staff management, and passionate about church outreach.
· Article in the 2004 Bi-Annual publication of the Washington Coalition of Anti-Sexual Assault Programs (See page 39)
· 2010-2017 Lecturer/Instructor for Historic Episcopate for the International College of Bishops Convention in Albany, NY
· 2013 Associate Professor of Hermeneutics and Homiletics for United Theological Seminary, Dayton, OH
· 2009 Performed in-concert with The Winans, Shirley Murdock, Regina Bell, William Murphy III, Cindy Trent, and the New Mercies Christian Church Mass Choir for a live recording
· 2007-2010 Main speaker for Man to Man Men's Conference hosted by New Mercies Christian Church in Sandestin, Florida. Over 3,500 men of faith in attendance
· 2007 Lecturer for South Carolina Southern District Baptist Association, Spartanburg, SC
· 2001 Key Note speaker for Sister to Sister event held in Atlanta at the Georgia World Congress Center with over 10,000 women in attendance
· 1999 Man of the Year in Crenshaw County, AL
Dean's List Graduate
Fellowship of Christ International
Full Gospel Fellowship
Association of Independent Ministries (AIM)
Outside of work, I am an engaged activist partnered with organizations opposing social, racial, economic and socioeconomic issues affecting communities across the world. I endeavor to affect all lives positively at the local and global level. I enjoy basketball, fishing, golf, and music production.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: