Hardworking and reliable logistics manager, with strong ability multitasking and organization. Offering education in my field. Highly organized, proactive and punctual with team-oriented mentality.
Supported propulsion and engineering department by compiling paperwork and taking detailed meeting minutes.
Processed Sales Reports Weekly Quarterly, and Yearly; Distributed them to outside Support for outside commercial and dealer sales division.
● Entered orders daily for sample requests, quotes, and bulk deliveries in Danzick.
● Handled all shipping arrangements for both LTL and UPS.
● Worked with Printer to process business cards for Design Consultants Sales Reps.
● Sent out marketing materials to company employees.
● Kept company website up to date with images and product information.
● Responded to website inquiries, appointment requests, & trade registration requests via email.
● Entered Project/Opportunity information into ACT software.
● Attended Product Team Meetings.
● Coordinated sample orders with various national suppliers.
● Promoted to Logistics Manager and given salary raise.
● Managed a team of 150 individuals including, warehouse staff, shipping/receiving, forklift operators, freight drivers, pick packers and loaders, and sampling.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: