Trustworthy Payable accountant with over 3 years in financial statement preparation and general ledger activity.
Detail-oriented Accountant with 8 years effectively maintaining accurate accounting information for large-scale financial organizations.
Team-oriented Accountant adept at creating clear and comprehensive financial reports to present to senior management. Enjoys being part of a dynamic team.
Giving accurate outputs with minimum mistakes .
Solved many pending claims/issues and refund money to the company .
Work with high loyalty & faith of job I'm working on.
Super -organized person
- Analyzing Petty cash expenses and making payments.
- Preparing & analyzing employees salary .
- Archiving and filing generated entries .
- Monthly reconciliation with other internal companies.
- Participation in prepare Purchase Orders Payments .
- Participation in closing open & pending account balances .
- Reviewing Vendors payments.
- Monthly Vendors reconciliation.
- Business trips to project sites for inventory.
- Analyzing Petty cash expenses. -
- Studying Claims and settle them .
- Daily reconciliation with Banks.
- Training & Supervising new accountants.
- Extract financial reports for higher management needs.
- Participation in prepare Income Statement.
- Participation in Balance Sheet works.
- Participation in prepare Zakat statement (Taxes).
- Training new employees : I have been assigned to give a training to new accountants coming to Payable Section in Construction Accounts Dept.
- Making Inventory : Every six months I'm going to project sites to make inventory on materials and tools inside and outside Project store to match physical exiting of items with book records in system to find out the variances and start investigate with storekeeper and people in-charge to see where is the shortage/excess or if there is any errors , mistakes , fraud or steal , then report the result to higher management for further necessary action.
- Using MS Excel to control Purchase Orders : I have created an Excel sheets to control Purchase Orders and connected with Project Wise to see the percentage of project completion at each stage.
-Settle Claims : I have assigned to work on old pending claims and settle them by either refund money or reschedule them with new coming projects.
* ExecuTrain Certificate : It's a training course in Microsoft Excel 2007, advanced level. It's taken in March 03,2011 in Riyadh , Saudi Arabia.
* I am s Supervisor L 1: It's a training program in using supervision techniques .It's taken during March/2013 in Riyadh , Saudi Arabia..
* Certificate of Experience [8 years]: It's taken from the company I have worked in Saudi Arabia before coming to U.S.A.
*In addition to above , I attended a lot of courses in English language in Aleppo , Syria , Riyadh , Saudi Arabia and New Jersey , USA , and a self-study in German language as well .
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.