graduate with a blend
of experience in sales and buying within the retail industry. Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize and
adapt to various workplace scenarios. Strong communication and organizational
skills enhanced with a creative yet logical approach to business initiatives.
Successful in a leadership role and thrives when working with productive team
members. Goal oriented, quick learner who has demonstrated the ability to be
resourceful, innovative and collaborative with others.
Springfield College2015Bachelor of Science: PsychologySpringfield, MA
Agawam High School2011High School DiplomaAgawam, MA
Chris Andrew Inc. DBA FacesSeptember 2015 to CurrentBuyer Northampton, MA• Maintain inventory levels and analyze monthly open-to-buy. • Accomplish the appropriate margins needed to maximize profit while respecting perceived value. • Establish and maintain relationships with vendors to gain product knowledge.• Discover, Analyze, and predict trends applicable to the market place. • Actively communicate with store merchandisers to visually promote product and increase sales. • Track and analyze sales within departments by replenishing product, applying markdowns and creating promotions. • Routinely attend national trade shows including: AmericasMart, NY Now, FAME, • Travel to New York, NY frequently to meet and purchase from independent wholesale vendors.
Chris Andrew Inc. DBA Gift-ology December 2012 to August 2015Sales Associate Longmeadow, MAWorked as a team member to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction during the purchasing experience.
• Demonstrated that customers come first by serving them with a sense of urgency.
• Placed special merchandise orders for customers.
• Opened and closed the store, including counting cash, opening and closing cash registers and creating staff assignments.
• Responsible for all aspects of merchandising, including window displays as well as product displays.
• received/checked in shipments on arrival.
Environmental Compliance Services Inc.June 2010 to August 2014Human Resources - Administrative Assistant Agawam, MASeasonal Administrative Assistant
• Worked on developing College recruitment program. • Created weekly and monthly reports and presentations. • Organized files, developed spreadsheets, faxed reports and scanned documents. • Created and maintained spreadsheets using advanced Excel functions and calculations to develop reports and lists.