Motivated Microbiologist with ten years of academic experience and eight years of pharmaceutical industry experience. Demonstrated strong work ethic and ability to work independently. Strong organizational and team collaboration skills with experience in process improvement.
• Lead and manage deviation investigations, CAPAs, and change controls.
• Reviewing and maintain procedures, polices and other instructional documents with a focus on continuous improvement.
• Responsible for generating and tracking performance metrics.
• Maintains knowledge of current good manufacturing practices cGMPs
• Responsible for periodic reviews of Drug Product Manufacturing documentation and records to assess for compliance with established quality standards, policies and procedures.
• Assist in maintenance of product integrity and company reputation by assisting in the monitoring of cGMP compliance at drug product contract manufacturers.
• Attend meetings for process improvements and to provide guidance on how these improvements fit within current Regeneron processes and systems
• Continuous Process Improvement Implementation.
Dissertation: "Mechanism of caspase-1 activation in macrophages and its role in pathogenesis by Yersinia pestis"
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: