Driving Instructor Resume Objective
Driving Instructors hold the crucial responsibility of teaching teenagers and adults who have never driven a car before how to properly and safely operate a vehicle. Since the resume objective is the first part of your resume, you should include any relevant qualifications and talents in this area so that a hiring manager immediately knows what you offer.
What The Driving Instructor Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
In addition to having CDL instructor certification, you should also possess a comprehensive knowledge of modern vehicle regulations and laws. This education will allow you to carry out the basic duties of the position like helping students learn all they need to know about driving and providing hands-on instructions while the student is driving. Since you will be dealing with students who may have never driven before, it is very important to be compassionate and patient so that students feel at ease. With these proper qualifications stated in your resume objective, a prospective employer will be able to tell right away that you are qualified for the job.
Sample Driving Instructor Resume Objectives
One of the most important things you can include in your objective statement is the name of the company. This tells the employer that you genuinely want the position. Here are some examples of resume objectives for Driving Instructors:
1. Seeking a Driving Instructor position with ABC company to use experience with providing hands-on instructions and giving lectures regarding driving regulations.
2. Use background in teaching students, both teenagers and adults, about proper driving techniques as a Driving Instructor for ABC company.
3. Looking to secure a Driving Instructor position at ABC company in order to utilize knowledge of current motor vehicle regulations and laws.
4. Patient and compassionate professional with 10+ years of experience teaching road safety to students seeking a Driving Instructor position at ABC company.
5. Obtain a position at ABC company as a Driving Instructor to implement skills in providing clear, easy-to-comprehend instructions to students.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Professional, attentive, and highly motivated with the ability to complete tasks and provide positive direction and instruction. Ability to adapt to business and customer needs with a proven histor...
Experience: 6 yrs 10 mo
Experience: 5 yrs 2 mo
Adaptable Driving Instructor offering 1 1/2 years of student satisfaction and success in instruction roles. Advanced knowledge of local routes and traffic trends to offer students varying contexts ...
Experience: 25 yrs 6 mo
Multilingual former high performance auto racing driver and Defensive Driving Instructor with excellent references and more than 25 years of experience with recognized expertise and extraordinary a...
Experience: 22 yrs 4 mo
Enthusiastic Warehouse Supervisor eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Clear understanding of business requirements and sa...
Experience: 22 yrs 6 mo