As an Information Security Engineer, keeping others’ information secure and unbreachable is the name of your game. Without your profession, countless numbers of individuals’ data would be at risk, whether that data is electronic or physical. When applying for a job as an Information Security Engineer, it is crucial to have a well-written and all-encompassing resume objective to show the hiring managers what a catch you are.
What The Information Security Engineer Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Composing a fantastic resume objective can sometimes seem daunting, but it doesn’t have to be. A great objective takes the extraordinary aspects of your resume, such as “developed a top-selling, anti-theft program for mobile phones” or “recognized for superior level of integrity by former employer,” and shrinks them down into a summary of your highlights. Make sure when compiling your strengths into your objective that you always include the name of the company you are applying to and any goals or ambitions that you have for them while working there. This turns a run-of-the-mill resume objective into an exceptional one and shows your potential employer that you are a dedicated and loyal prospect.
Sample Information Security Engineer Resume Objectives
Just to get the ball rolling, here are some sample objectives for an Information Security Engineer:
1. Seeking an Executive Information Security Engineer position with ABC Company that values exceptional computer skills, an extensive software engineering background and 16+ years security experience at a local government office.
2. A highly qualified, proactive individual with 11+ years of supervisory experience in the securities field seeks an Information Security Engineer Management position with ABC Company.
3. Searching for a challenging career as an Associate Information Security Engineer with ABC Company that rewards hard work, organizational abilities and superior honesty and integrity.
4. Obtain an entry-level position as an Information Security Engineer at ABC Company that will utilize a post-graduate degree in Information Systems and extensive experience in software and computer design.
5. Looking for a position as an Information Security Engineer with ABC Company that would like to build its security framework with a talented, highly motivated and experienced individual.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Enthusiastic internal candidate, I possess an eagerness to contribute to the Threat team's success through applied passion, a proven track record, knowledge, and skill. Already served nine years on th...
15 yrs 2 mo
Highly motivated Cyber Security professional with passion for Security. Known for ability to build strong customer relationships to understand requirements and deliver value-added solutions. Certified...
5 yrs 1 mo
IT Security engineer with expertise in Security operation management, Incident response, and security solution implementation. Engaged in mission critical applications up-keeps and overall security of...
Advanced knowledge of network routing, switching, security and QoS Knowledge of coding languages such as Python, Ansible Results-driven Network Engineer with 12 years of expertise deploying and mainta...