Python, C, C++
ICP4D systems, IPS, IIAS, SFMINI, Netezza, PostgresSQL
UNIX/Linux, Windows XP
PDB, GDB, Wireshark, tcpdump
IIAS and ICP4D systems
IBM – StoredIQ
I was the senior developer of StoredIQ Chennai team. I was responsible for envisioning and implementing new features into the product. Below are some key features I implemented in StoredIQ.
1. Customizable report framework
2. Ability to export all available attributes of an Infoset to CSV.
3. On the fly serving aggregates requested.. This feature is so ge-neric that we can serve any type of aggregation request on the fly.
1. Duplicates information
2. Term hit information.
IBM Cognos – PowerPlay
I was also responsible for doing feature enhancements; bug fixing, helping customer and 3LS support team to resolve customer issues. Below are some key features I implemented in PowerPlay.
4. Implemented “Export to Excel 2007" feature in PowerPlay.
5. Implemented opening PowerPlay report in “Business Insight Advanced” feature.
6. Provided IPV6 support for PowerPlay
7. Performance improvement in PowerPlay
8. “Drill through to a macro” feature support
9. Implemented urgent enhancement “Add ability to not pass de-fault MEASURE to target report in PowerPlay” which saved customer 2000 hours of work per month
IBM Cognos – Universal Data Access (UDA)
1. Here my role was to study different features provided by different databases like Netezza, Oracle etc and integrate those features in UDA so that UDA can retrieve data very efficiently.
2. Supported Informix database in UDA for Linux and HP Itanium plat-forms.
3. Supported postgres database in UDA.
4. Supported DataDirect driver in UDA.
5. Certified new releases of DB2, Oracle, MySQL and Netezza.
6. Fixed many core UDA bugs.
7. I have Used IBM Cognos report studio, framework manager (metada-ta modeling tool) and metric studio. Also I have done three customer POCs using these tools.
Extensively involved in bug fixing of Netezza database appliance internals.
Following are the key areas that I worked in
7. Zonemap: A new indexing technique developed at Netezza which improves performance dramatically
8. Designed and Developed modules for Date type conversion mechanism
9. Support for internationalization
10. SQL query parsing
11. Code generation for SQL queries
12. transformation of postgres generated query execution plan to DBOS (a module) aware structures
Also, I worked on many performances related issues. I know all the features of Netezza database.
I was a Module Leader of PostgreSQL team, leading team of three people.
Involved in design, development, testing and bug fixing of SolidDB product.
Cleared Persistent exams for Java Script, HTML5 and Angular JS technologies
IBM certified “IBM Cognos FM Metadata Model” Developer
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: