Enthusiastic secretary eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Motivated to learn, grow and excel in Missile Maintenance.
Manage several programs while accurately and effectively executing three calendars for Squadron Director (NH-04, GS 14/15, Col equivalent), Civilian Deputy and Military Deputy.
Responsible for greeting visitors, making appointments, scheduling telecoms, video meetings, booking conference rooms locally and at the geographically separated units, de-conflicting calendars with professionalism.
Develop and track correspondence for director and squadron including appointment letters, reviewing and printing materials needed for meetings, reports memos, etc.
Managing the Electronic Records Management System (ERM) and efficient in using Air Force Records Management System (AFRIMS), by creating, maintaining, filing and disposing the files into the systems.
Effectively uses Time and Attendance System to input time and attendance for eleven employees, uses the Defense Civilian Payroll System (DCPS).
Performs analyst tasks with inputting information into Integrated Maintenance Data System (IMDS) and Manpower Analysis Tool (MAT) System
· Modeled as a master teacher/supervisor by following AFIs, regulations, CDC policies and procedures, and NAEYC procedures on a daily basis.
· Compiled all supervisor reports for safety, health, fire, and facility deficiencies weekly to report to appropriate agencies.
· Maintained weekly staff schedules based on the master schedule and accurately record required supplies on supervisor order forms, within suspense date given by Government Card holders, with no missed suspense, which assists in maintaining appropriated funds budget.
· Provided quarterly written and verbal feedback, to include one annual appraisal and ensured all feedbacks and appraisals were accomplished by required suspense dates.
· Conducted individual training plan assessments on required forms and reviewed with staff every six months.
· Monitored ongoing completion of goals while assisting staff with areas of weakness and utilizing staff strengths.
· Mentored 25 staff per quarter and communicated and processed training requirements for all supervised in a timely manner.
Assisted in providing and leading planned activities for program participants
· Maintained program participation data completing required daily reports
· Provided care/supervision, oversight and accountability of program participants in compliance with DoD Service and local policies, guidance, and standards
· Established a program environment that promotes positive child and youth interactions with other children, and adults
· Supervised children and youth during daily schedule of indoor and outdoor activities, on field trips, outings and special events
· Promoted and modeled safety, fitness, health and nutrition practices
· Notified supervisor on health, fire, and safety compliance concerns
· Completed designated training requirements within specific time frames and completed the required background checks and maintained updated checks to include the Child and Youth National Agency Check with Inquiries (CNACI).
*USAF New Supervisors Course (2018)
* Ethics and Core Values Course (2018)
* Meeting Fundamentals Course (2018)
*Principles of Effective Presentation Course (2018)
* Crucial Conversations Course (2018)
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: