US Citizen with over 8+years of experience in Software Quality Assurance and the Testing industry. Experienced in test analysis, design, Manual and Automated testing in client/server and web based applications. Seeking a position as a System Analyst, Manual Tester, Automation Tester or Sr. software Tester.
TESTING SOFTWARE: Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Selenium IDE
LANGUAGES: Java, XML, HTML
FRAMEWORKS: JUnit, TestNG, Cucumber
Defect Tracking tools:HP ALM, JIRA
DATABASE: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access
BUILD TOOL: Maven
VERSION CONTROL SYSTEMS: GITHUB
METHODOLOGY: Agile-Scrum, Waterfall
INTEGRTION TOOL: Jenkins
● Gathered requirements documents such as business requirements and design documents and other related documents.
● Reviewed the Test Basis, designed and documented Test Strategies, Test Plan and Test Cases & executed them.
● Involved in testing the application utilizing the Scrum (Agile) methodology.
● Manually tested, verified and validated that the product meets user requirements.
● Identified, Reported and Tracked Defects using JIRA test management tool.
● Developed and executed SQL queries to verify the proper insertion, deletion and updates into the supporting tables and cubes.
● Performed Functional Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, Smoke Testing.
● Responsible for writing and maintaining Selenium WebDriver scripts for regression and functional testing using data driven framework.
● Developed test code in Java language and TestNG framework.
● Setup the Automation framework using Selenium to run test cases in multiple browsers and platforms
● Responsible for identifying test cases for manual and Automation with Selenium WebDriver for Smoke Test, Functional Test, and Regression cycles.
● Developed Java scripts to automate the test cases.
● Experienced in locating elements in the DOM by creating dynamic XPath
● Assisted QA lead in documenting User Acceptance Test report and reporting defect resolution.
ENVIRONMENT: Selenium WebDriver, Java, TestNG, Jenkins, Cucumber, Agile, SQL, Maven, XPath, Eclipse, JIRA, HTML, GitHub, Windows, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, PowerPoint, MS Outlook.
● Followed Agile scrum methodology, participated in sprint planning sessions, daily scrum meetings, conferences, Walkthrough to understand the business and testing requirements on a regular basis.
● Created test scenarios and test cases and performed system testing.
● Worked on requirement traceability matrix, test data, test cases.
● Worked closely with developers, Business Analysts and other project management personnel involved in SDLC.
● Understood functional and software requirements to ensure high quality software is delivered.
● Created detailed QA documentation including QA reports, participated actively in project status report meetings.
● Performed End to End functional testing of web application, created test specification for GUI, functional and user acceptance of web application.
● Performed functional, system, unit, UAT and regression testing.
● Performed and validated positive, negative, smoke, sanity, cross browser and integration testing on full site.
● Used JIRA for bug tracking, issue tracking and project management.
● Prepared and executed Simple SQL scripts for testing various functionalities of the application.
● Developed automated test scripts in Java using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven.
● Integrated with continuous integration tool Jenkins for running tests on a regular basis.
● Performed cross browser testing in Selenium WebDriver using TestNG parameters.
● Prepared test scenarios and test cases in BDD format and developed automation test script for implementing Behavior Driven Development (BDD) using cucumber, JUnit, and Maven.
● Used ChroPath and wrote own Xpath to inspect the web elements
● Contributed to automation framework data driven and keyword driven.
● Involved in providing support for user acceptance testing.
● Involved in documenting all QA issues and issue resolution.
ENVIRONMENT: Java, Maven, SQL Server, Xpath, Agile, TestNG, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, Windows, Selenium WebDriver, JIRA, HP ALM , Cucumber, JUnit, Jenkins.
● Analyzed business requirements, Software requirement specifications to create a test plan and test cases for manual and automated testing.
● Involved in developing QA Test Plan and QA Test Strategy.
● Reported the issues in JIRA and followed up on bug fixes.
● Involved in preparing Test Plans and Test Cases using HP ALM.
● Involved in Database testing using SQL queries.
● Responsible for deploying the code builds to the testing server from Jenkins.
● Performed build smoke testing and acceptance testing using Cucumber testing automation tool.
● Worked on design patterns such as page object models.
● Developed automated front-end tests using Selenium with Java.
● Developed test code for testing locally in Java using Eclipse, Selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
● Reported the found issues in the bug tracking tool, followed up with the development team and monitored them.
● Communicated with the product team for clarifying requirements and business rules.
● Participated in sprint planning and daily standup meetings.
ENVIRONMENT: Selenium WebDriver, Java, Jenkins, TestNG, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, JIRA, HP ALM, Cucumber, SQL, Maven, Eclipse.
Job Titles Held: